Pink crf 50 plastics*cause i wanna be homo :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
Pink crf 50 plastics! not a homo lol

yo, i want to know where i can get some pink crf 50 fork guards?
if someone could post up a link or something that would be awsome,
i been looking all morning but i sereosuly cant find it, so i thought id ask the gurus on
mini riders ahah

peace!

Last edited:
^^^bahaha...............man really PINK wft is wrong with you....pink bikes just look crap, even if a chic is on one....still look crap

hahahaaa.

man i doubt youll find any... its hard enough to find clear or black and white ones...

wat forks do they have to suit...

if you have some white ones already, go down to a sticker shop and get them covered in the same sht sticker kits are from....

lmao bilco you dont bat for the other team do ya ?:p

Try a local bike shop that deals with polisport plastics or UFO etc etc.....have you tried ebay

hahaha nar man i just dig David karlsson's bike so im gonna change mine to green and pink like his ahah. acctual nowhere i have looked on ebay has pink ones ay. they have heaps of pink kits but without the fork guards

Here ya go mate:

CRF50

Says they do pink on the website. Think they may even chuck in a free skirt for ya!! ;)

yeah but i only really wanted the fork guards thats it, not keen on paying 120 for the whole set when all i want is the guards?

yeah but i only really wanted the fork guards thats it, not keen on paying 120 for the whole set when all i want is the guards?

I don't know of any stores that sell just individual plastics. I doubt you will get lucky with someone just wanting to get rid of fork guards either expecially in those colors.

Suck it up princess and just buy the lot if that's what you really want otherwise there ain't much you can do.

Last edited:
buy a whole set then sell the rest on ebay or something, so dude might want it for his little girl for christmas...

Rach88 or McDBC might want replacement poove plastics... they into pink arent they?

Latest posts

Back