pisd off

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterprobrendan

Reaction score
well dono if anyone else has these problems but everytime i go to d*z to get something they give me the wrong thing like eg;my clutch,front break this is like the 2nd time this has happened

im really getting over it if anyone else has somewhere they get there stuff from id be really grateful cause im sure this is why alot of people stop riding minis sick of the stuff around cheers

I cant say ive ever had any issues. Always been great with me.

Have you spoken with anyone there about your problems?

If your going in there take the old parts with you to compare the new parts to before you hand over the cash or know exactly what it is your going to buy. Ken knows his stuff. He would be giving you what you have asked for id say.

im pretty sure if it was the wrong part they would exchange it

yeah dhz are usually the place to go. I have had the wrong brake pad clips sent to me but i got them for free so kinda didn't matter ;) But as fmx said take it in or call ken up and im sure he will be glad to help

yeh i guess i was pisd off cause it takes me an hour to drive there then an hour back then to work on my bike and the clutch was the wrong one and the break caliper was leaking maybe i over reacted but i was defenitly pisd off on saturday sort of over it now

Latest posts

Back