Pit Bike FRAME P*RN

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Interesting mount for the upper shock..
hmm... can see which direction my next project is gunna go...
got enough stray frames to be able to scrounge headstems, swinger mounts etc...
wonder what a mini bigfoot frame with YZ85 rear swinger and linkage would go like...
155z + V2/BBK + 17/14 + TTR plastics = YZF187?? :D

^^^do it do it do it :D, would be a pretty sweet build id imagine

but can you run them? they aren't chinese made? same with some of the other frames posted, what class do you run them in?

Im no racer so I dont keep up to date with all the different race classes but most of the Italian bikes pictured have Chinese based motors.

Wogtaz +reps for the pics mate ;) thats the sort of thing I want to see, different designs and ideas. I would love to see some Aussie designed and built frames, even if its just a one off thing. Ciniworx Claim that their CNC web frame is Australian designed but I cant confirm that so maybe Coolie can.

Thump* id like to see that project go ahead

Heres a couple more

Holeshot (Italy)

HS09_by_Officina_4a210f95d6f24.jpg

Pit Bike Pro (Italy)

289emw5.jpg

DOPPIOZEROFly.jpg

fp85xy.jpg

^^^do it do it do it :D, would be a pretty sweet build id imagine

Thump* id like to see that project go ahead
^^^ Yeah me too... I've got a YZ85 roller lined up from the wreckers round the corner from me... Front end going on the minblitz, so the rear-end items would be rather useful in making another bigfoot... Found myself a bar/pipe-bender at the right price, so i reckon a Trellis-framed big foot with a set of GPX blacks on the front, 17" front, 14" rear etc etc. TTR plastics tank and seats are getting easier to find, and similar geometry to the Miniblitz would be a good start.. Hardest part would be getting it approved by the Minister for Finance... ;) least it will give me a project once the Miniblitz is re-engined...
Heres a couple more

Holeshot (Italy)

HS09_by_Officina_4a210f95d6f24.jpg

^^^^ Looks familiar... ha ha ha ha... Interesting set-up with the push-me-pull-you set up on the rear shock actuation.... quite reminiscent of the early Suzuki Full-Floater setups...
D8125.jpg

them vinco setups are pretty good units but got some dollars in em

i like mine it's cool and lighter than some of the other space age italian jobs

art5 on Pm..

65 Rearend /linkage on to a Klx Frame.
klxnewphotos001.jpg

Heres the Lxr Frame.

LXR20Right20side_open.jpg

And duno where i found this...

Dirt-Bike-Parts-CNC-Klx-Style-Frame-Kit.jpg

FAST 50'S BILLET CRF70 FRAME
user30832_pic11371_1262455139.jpg

user30832_pic11375_1262455139.jpg

user30832_pic11376_1262455139.jpg

REEG GP CRF 70 FRAME
GP70chassis.jpg

a035c.jpg

Last edited:
LOL^^
In THAT case....

Z50R frame..
SN850933.jpg

and a

Z50J Frame
frameonly.jpg

i think there's only one in existence so not many there was a write up and a pics in the old american pitbike mag minimoto i might have it around some where. .

few more i found
REEG MX - CRF 70 GP Frame kit Aluminium 10" or 12" wheel accepted ! Ava

Reeg MX - Recap

Apparently Reeg isnt making much of anything anymore. They say they couldnt make enough money to cover the high costs associated with manufacturing everything in the USA.
I still think that frame looks awesome.

here's some p0rno for ya ;)
early braaap maestro alloy, for some reason it doesn't have a cradle which makes it a total dud..... Ithump, you might know what the deal is there?
img01431l.jpg

Apparently Reeg isnt making much of anything anymore. They say they couldnt make enough money to cover the high costs associated with manufacturing everything in the USA.
I still think that frame looks awesome.

yeah reeg have been out of the game for awhile shame really they made some awsome stuff i was considering buying one of the ally crf70 frames but they never went into production.

here's some p0rno for ya ;)
early braaap maestro alloy, for some reason it doesn't have a cradle which makes it a total dud..... Ithump, you might know what the deal is there?
img01431l.jpg

i had one of those frames mine had bolt in cradle setup i got pics around some where

saga I'd love to see pics, might be able to build something decent

Latest posts

Back