Pit Bike FRAME P*RN

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saga I'd love to see pics, might be able to build something decent

bghnmh007.jpg

hard to see but its a solid bit of aluminium. the two rear pegmount bolts go through and the rest bolts to the four holes in the frame.

cheers mate, looks tricky..... really need to hurry up n get that MIG

early braaap maestro alloy, for some reason it doesn't have a cradle which makes it a total dud..... Ithump, you might know what the deal is there?

A lot of the earlier model pit bikes didnt have cradles but as saga showed in his pic that particular frame looks to have come with an optional bolt on cradle mount which some sellers might not have worried about. Ive seen a few cheaper versions of this frame that dont have the bolt on cradle option like the one below and you can see the difference between them.

005F-Frame.jpg

hmmm yes i see....

stock engine is leaking oil from somewhere near the rear engine mount so I blame the lack of cradle for that.... i'll sort something out, braaap said they can't get a cradle for it :/

They made half a cradle for it but.. out of 2 bolts and a bent piece of metal ha ha. But they sorted me out with a motor at a nice price coz of the missing cradle ;)

Howly S*** Bretto, thats Insane! :D

Im guessing these were from Planet Minis?haha

Why would you need that much power for a Mini though, a bit useless I think.

Still, pretty damb Complex! Cool 70 haha

Howly S*** Bretto, thats Insane! :D

Im guessing these were from Planet Minis?haha

Why would you need that much power for a Mini though, a bit useless I think.

Still, pretty damb Complex! Cool 70 haha

pretty sure is aussie bike got pics off my F.B. page that some dude posted of his mates bike

^^^ Would like to see him kick start it lol.. Looks like the peg is right in the way.

Just thought id add the RevolutionMX linkage frame to the collection. Photo courtesy of Russ at RevolutionMX.

10.jpg

Latest posts

Back