Pit Bike Ramp Session

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more pics of the AGB 29 hitting the ramp. Pulled it out a bit more
green2.jpg

green1.jpg

and a couple more. hopefully hit it up again this weekend
green4.jpg

green3.jpg

yes it's good stuff , but after a while i'm sure there will be signs of fatigue

yes it's good stuff , but after a while i'm sure there will be signs of fatigue

Yeah maybe but he's out past 40 off a fullsize ramp and it's holding up well with a couple of relatively cheap mods .
But yeah I reckon at that distance rider ability is everything .
Crankin would go further than anyone hear I think this is him in the dunes on his big bike ....... he's off his neck
8212_Rowey_150.jpg

So yeah he knows about going the distance and he won't be overjumping it ....if you judge the distance right and put it down nice you'll break less shit ....overjump it once and you'll break it at that distance I reckon .

So yeah I think skillz has alot to do with it ....but yeah he's killing it :cool:

Dreadful is spot on, it doen't matter how big your goin but how nice the landing is. The suspension is only moving a little because the landin is nice and steep.
downy.jpg

THE DOWN RAMP

thats landin is sweet... n crankin NICE air!... anyway did u build ur ramp urself?... cause if u did i was just wonderin how much it cost u for all the metal? and n the whole lot? (full ramp)...cos my mate just bought a property and were allowed to build a track on it n we want a ramp... so if u could it would b appreciated
cheers =)

we build all our own ramps. the ramp I've been hitting is about a 10.5m radius. It cost around $700 to built. we have just built a 9.1m radius ozzy comp ramp which cost around $600 to build. we can built a ramp in around 6hous.
They are both the same bike. Wheels In Motion Gave me some green plastics.

oh k thanks man.. i thought it would cost bout that...u's did a good job... ur bike looks sweet....hopefully well hav a ramp running next year wen we start ridin up o his property(he just bought)... thanks again
cheers!

yer everyone thinks they are crap, put in the hands of a good rider they are pretty good

mates would be about 4 years old now, still runs fine, hasn't even had an oil change (still full, just black), has bmx bars and cluch/break leavers though, only thing thats gone on the bike lol
"they dont make them like they use to"

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

Im still riding the bike in the pic, not a single problem with it. It goes trail riding and I teach friends to ride on it. Still bust big as well.

Nice Ramping mate!!! Especially on the Orion...seems to hold up fine.

Going big too!!! Good stuff ;)

Post up more Recent Pics if you have any?!

Latest posts

Back