pit bike refund

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no mate they are for the porty in the head where the exhaust bolts up

oh thanks for that well im taking it to them tomorrow really does wonder's when your bro gets his p's might get all that stuff i posted on my other thread and get them to tune the carby

i would be happy to fix it for you for a small price

but im on the central coast

have had absolutely stuff all problems with my chaep and nasty as everyone said atomik nitrous off ebay i pull it out ride it clean it and put it away and if you think it doesnt get ridden my son was clearing the table top at gwandaln on it and i was jumping it at least a quarter of the way with my fat arse on it

You sound like mv24 " I broke it"

What broke on it.. Obviously not something small and self inflicted like your dhz.

i would be happy to fix it for you for a small price

but im on the central coast

when u say small pice what we talking here, my nana lives at Gosford so we go up there all the time also i am getting a carby if i did come up could u tune that

when u say small pice what we talking here, my nana lives at Gosford so we go up there all the time also i am getting a carby if i did come up could u tune that

a bottle of jack daniels or 50 bucks

and yes i can tune your carby for you as well, when you get it ask for a 96 main and 36 pilot jets

Latest posts

Back