pit bike refund

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunny29er

Reaction score
anyone know if i can get a refund on my dhz dpro 140 its all been problems after problems i got it maybe 5 or 4 weeks ago and i am sick of problems

what kind of problems? all china bikes have initial problems such as fuel line , bad jetting , fuel tap the list goes on, but pretty sure its not as bad as you make out

& no you wont get a refund pretty sure you have 30days or even less if the goods are deemed faulty

Last edited:
i reckon the only problem it's got is YOU . plenty of other people seem to like the bike

:LolLolLolLol::LolLolLolLol::LolLolLolLol:

No, you don't get a refund.. The problems are probably caused by yourself meaning there is no way a refund should even be aloud..

yer problems sputtering, running rich, oil leaks, muffler rattling, kickstater lever breaking, backfires

i mean yer sure all chinese bikes get problems but not that quickly and only i have only done about 4-5 hours of riding things shouldn't just stuff up that easily

Mate allot of people love this bike and don't have much problems besides your odd few bolts and nuts here and there...
look if you had problems say about 2 days after you got it you should of contacted them and said look theirs something wrong with this this and this what can you do for me but it seems you have had the bike for a while now so i doubt it if they will give you refund or swap

but if problems start occurring later on... say after 20 days or so no offense but it most likely was caused by bad bike maintenance

carby issues bruz we all get em ...and yeah kickstzarts break ...get a new one

and also the earlier you contact them about your problems the more they can probably do for you

yer problems sputtering, running rich, oil leaks, muffler rattling, kickstater lever breaking, backfires

i mean yer sure all chinese bikes get problems but not that quickly and only i have only done about 4-5 hours of riding things shouldn't just stuff up that easily

ALL those problems can be fixed yourself and are almost certainly been inflicted by yourself.. Tuning is something you need to do to any bike when you buy it.. Oil leak is probably caused by you not tightening the bolt underneath back up when you changed the oil.. And so on..

Well Spluttering, running rich and backfire are easy fixed with some tuning.

Oil leaks means there is either a break in the gasket. not hard to fix.

Muffler rattling, these horizontal engines are know for there excesive rattling and vibrating. Use loctite on the screws and bolts and this doesn't occur.

Kickstart lever breaking, things break on bikes all the time even japanease bikes its just what happens.

and like tyd said any bike even if it's Honda Yamaha what ever they all need to be tuned and checked...
every nut and bolt should be tightened and carby should be tuned and all that its all about the way you go about looking after and maintaining your bike

all your problems are tune related...

sputtering - tune your carby
running rich - tune your carby
muffler rattling - go over your bike and check all the bolts after every ride, badly tuned engine can cause vibrations so it could be that too.
kick starter breaking - user error or tune problem
back firing - tune your carby

nearly every pit bike you buy will have these problems, sht even some jap bikes have tuning problems brand new..

yer true that i guess i am sick of doing stuff with it so ill just take it to dhz and get em to do it all coz i just wanna go riding

when you get it fixed make sure you check everything after every ride aye :)
and keep your tuning up-to-date
:like cleaning your carby every now and then
:changing oil when its a dark glossy black
:cleaning or even replacing your oil filter when you need to

and kick starters can be broken by not going past compression stroke so if you don't already do that do so...
so simply push the kick starter over till you get past the compression stroke "the hardest one to kick over" then kick hard but you probably already no this so that shouldn't be a worry

good luck with your bike

cheers TDR (Andrew)

Mate im with you with all the dramas it gets very annoying and I am constantly wondering when the problems will end but lets be honest. We dont treat these bikes real good when riding them do we? Always trying to go faster.higher,further and get them revving harder so it is no doubt these china bikes will have dramas.

indeed well i might have a crack at some stuff before i take it to them the oil leak is from the inspection cap gasket is broken so replace that anyone know where to get one and the sputtering i fixed that with the valve clearance the backfire is the carby im getting a new one anyway it just needed some tunning and the exhaust pip is rattling at the point where it meets the muffler, i can move the pip up and done but i think these are for it i think

2x Exhaust Cooper Gasket - DHZ Mini Moto

would be great if anyone can tell me

Latest posts

Back