Pit Pro 140XR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.miniriders.com.au/minibike-reviews/27037-2010-s-tpro-lol.html

it's rubbish mate I had last years, they handle like crap n they're a bloody rip off, if you want a cheap bike go a nitrous 160... they're the same quality just a much better price, main difference is the size the nitrous is much smaller

there's a new bike coming soon that's gonna be under 2k and it's gonna have all the good bits so keep an eye out for the vertmax ;)

http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/27054-vertmax-pics-released.html#post274184

Hey Taz welcome to Miniriders forum.
What size of jumps will you be doing?
I'm pretty sure the bike will be able to handle it pretty well.
How much is your budget?

The jumps wont be to big. Im probably wanting one under $1500

DvdRip: Do you know when the Vertmax will come out??

yea hopefully early next month, it'll be more than worth the $2000 asking price.
Trust me the pitpro's are useless and way WAY overpriced. the atomik nitrous is the same quality just it's selling for what it's worth, you can get a 125 for $450 and up to a 160 for $650. then u've got spare cash to spend upgrading a few bits n peices

atomik nitrous, Cars, Bikes, Boats, New, Used items at low prices on eBay.com.au

Mate for 1500 you shouldnt be buying a shit pro :p
Get a nitrous for 800 or keep saving an extra 500 and got a top of the range pit bike aka the vertmax

Under 1500 look at a DHZ 140 outlaw and spend your change on mods like pro tapers (come free with the bike atm) chain, uni filter, tires, ect ect.

The frames on the DHZ's are alot stronger than the pitpro's so if your hitting a few jumps you can put alot more trust in the DHZ.

Iv'e jumped my dhz 160 time and time again without fail im 72kgs + riding gear

yea if you wanna spend allot of money on a below average bike then at least go DHZ over shitpro

So DHZ would be a better choice, then just get some good mods? Ill look into them. Thanks

ive jumped my 140XR and rode the pants off it heaps of times now and only thing that let it down was the engine. but in goes a motovert engine, and she rips hard

they arent a bad bike i just think they are a touch over priced with shit suspesion! when my 150xr was stock(changed fork oil) we jumed them off 30 odd foot ramp jumps and they were rideable (not the nicest ride)

Latest posts

Back