PITBIKE_MULLISHA's Trading Relations

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, im not bragging about having a 19yo cousin, lol. many many people have 19yo cousins.......im just telling this guy dave my point.
i almost 4got this is actually one of those trading relations threads for pitbike_mulisha. lol

yer i no pplz have 19yo cuz'z but none of them have 19yo FULL BACK fotty player cuz'z i mean step back pascal and his cuz is in town

LOL, get over it.
yeh did dave actually pay back the guys??
cheers

see here's the thing

you guys flame pascal for his silly comment but he is only a young'n

i remeber when i was a kid

but for those of you who think its cool or tuff to Say the C word on a public forum are just as childish

this is an old post but it would be nice to know if the boys got the $ back

yeh, i mean i love to muck around but when im just talking to adults ppl think i'm really mature. i flew the other day to tooradin airport VIC and there were these two guys i talked to both in their 30's nd they thought i was 16 apart from my height (like 155 - 160cm)

personally i don't think quoting the C word in public nor any swear word is cool, just rude and in-appropriate.

anyway, im heading off now, going riding at some big land, going down on the r1 so i'll see if i can get a pic of my new bike and the r1..
cheers

lol, SHIT! how'd he find out..........jks

i seriously don't think swearing is rlly that cool tho....
cheers

LOL, good point....
oh well, i swear a bit, but that doesn't mean that i think it's cool...lol

y does every1 pick on pascal hes an alrite kid from what i know

Last edited:
yeh his not bad he just has his moments of outburst of saying the wrong things at the wrong time ,every forum has one they create tension ya know

Wow guys, way to hijack a thread!!!!!

In response to the question a few of you have asked, no. I have yet to see any money from Dave, or for that matter any further communication from him.

Thus proving what a lowlife POS he is.

ty andy and yes you are correct in the POS he is

that my friend is a lesson learnt the hard way but none the less

EVERY DOG GETS HIS DAY

pretty funny how the whole thread just turned out to be people flaming pascal

although i agree that was a stupid comment...

Every thread pascal posts in he somehow manages to flame himself, its a visious cycle/habit just like swearing,

fuck shit wee. :)

wow this guy sounds like a real scaming asshole, i would get the police involved in this, so he dosnt do it to other trusting people

ahhh i am such an idiot lol.. i only read the first page and then posted that.... i should realy read all the pages LOL

Latest posts

Back