Pitboss re-build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come up great mate, where did you get that fuel line from?

Cheers heaps man, still a bit to do. But yeah im stoked.

The polishing kit was $20 from bunnings. Not a bad price considering the Josco one was $40 and i think this kit does the same job.

I didnt use the polishing blocks that comes with it i used some Autosol Metal polish which comes in a tube. As the Autosol brought out that miror finish better than the blocks.

Heres a link for the Josco, as i couldnt find a link for the trojan kit.
Josco Polihing kit

Happy polishing

Hey guys,

Last week or so ive been trying to get the build finished, and all i have to finish now is the frame.

So ive been thinking about the frame colour, ive alresdy bought some blue paint, thinking an out there colour would suit but now having second thoughts.

Tell us what you think. :)

Got any pics mate, the build must be lookin sweet

Yeah she will be looking good, all that needs doing now is painting the frame and the finishing touches, and to tackle some small problems.

Problems like:

The elka shock that i bought, isn't the best fit for the swing arm i have. :(

The shocker is extremely close to the swing arm, near the shock mount.

Will upload some photos, so you can get a better idea of what i'm talking about.

Just need the camera battery to finish charging. Haha

Thanks guys, much appriciated. :)

Photos being loaded now. :)

Heres some photos

The shock and the swinger are too close. :( ive thought about fliping the shock but then i will have to hack up the bottom of the seat.

Any suggestions.
IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4130.jpg

IMG_4127.jpg

Your shock is now upside down! You have to turn it the other way round.. Guess you have to hack the seat alittle or get the proper shock. Looking good too ;).

My bad I just looked and it is the right way round. Most shocks have the resivour the other way around.

I trust tommy and I know he would've sold you the correct iteam.

I'm sorry for the incorrect information given.

My bad I just looked and it is the right way round. Most shocks have the resivour the other way around.

I trust tommy and I know he would've sold you the correct iteam.

I'm sorry for the incorrect information given.

Yeah Tomy is a very reliable, he got the shock to me as fast as he could.

Its just that my stupid swinga is too bulky. :( Haha you dont hear that every day.

But yeah thanks for the comments.

EDIT: Hopefully Frame is finished this weekend and all put back together. :)

i remember reading somewhere that the crf50 elka is supose to be mounted like you have it . read it somewhere on pm , ill try and find it..

Cheers guys

Yeah, thats how Tomy had it set up.

Dont really want to grind down the swinger, as it will probably weaken it.

Latest posts

Back