Pitpro 140 LE Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it good mate ohh if would like 2 can u get a video ov it fr me caus iam getin 1 in 2 weeks and pit pro 150 xr as well mate

what-choo-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

Ohhhh well i hate to disappoint, but this is a bike review thread not a video store...Try youtube mate.

Last edited:
hey sorry ive been doing other stuff atm and my bike is out of action the airfilter ripped off and its taking ages for the nearest mx shop to get a fitting one should be here tomorrow or saturday ill try get a video mate but i dont know when soz

hey guys i just remembered about this site so eventually i got a uni filter whch is still going strong but i had one problem the bike was spluttering and what have you so i cleaned the carby but one of the jets i thought broke then it sat there for bout 3 months straight and i had a ton of school work and then one of my mum and dads friends took it to these guys and they fixed it up for me and now the bike is going srong and on good friday i should be going to the local mx track ill try get some vidoes then

!bmth!

That must be one of the longest sentences in history.

I was getting breathless just trying to read it in my head.

Logic

ok so update on the bike.
its still a good bike but..... firstly the back shock is stuffed. its leaking oil and the weld on the ends on the shock are coming apart :( so i am looking at buying either a dnm with remote reservoir because i have dual exhaust or a gpx shock, what do you guys think i should get? secondly there is a mysterious ticking noise coming from the head its been there for a while now but i dont know what it is and im just ignoring it last problem ive had is the back tyre tube got a hole but i just took it in to the local tyre place and got a new tube put in there for $15

Latest posts

Back