Pitster 50cc stocko should be able to race 50 stock class or 88 limited???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aitken

Reaction score
i have been told that any china 50cc stocko can NOT been raced in any stock 50 class or even 88 class in its stock form? i dont think that even if i could race the stock 50cc in the 88 class there is a hope in hell that any china 50cc in its stock form has a hope of winning over an 88 i just wanna race for a bit of fun! im just wondering on everyones thoughts on this topic? i dont think anyone in the stock 50 class is really out there for blood i thought of that class more as a bit of fun and any bike you have to run off the line to get going is not to serious! :) and thats my thoughts when i got the pitster pro 50cc just another race on the day for a bit of fun.....??????

not realy the PP has a 4 speed,bigger bore, conventional fork. stock honda 50 class's are exactly that stock HONDA fifty's except for essential mods cosmetic,springs, bars,cam, rear shock etc .

Last edited:
obviously thats our thughts aswell
we have been threw this before about the 10in class, u can see how thats going, i really dont think there is a hope in hell with these hell bent honda boys, u may aswell of arsked if u could have his left leg probly more chance
cheers

the only people that will be winging will be the peps in stock class ya beat haha
Bring it on!!
Except i prob be on side track lauging from when ya hit jump 4th pinned on 1 and it folds up on ya :)

hahahahah im not out there to win on the 50 and even on the pp 50cc if i was to run in the stock 50 class i dont think i would even get top ten i just wanna have a bit of fun on it i would even do it knowing i was not getting any points and even if i was to place it didnt matter! there has to be some kinda give on this topic????

times are changing things are moving forward really fast in the mini scene and need to make way for new products and not be so honda die hard! im sure half the ''stock'' hondas are not stock! even things as smal as skiming the head ect but i guess rulz are rulz aye!

I say there is plenty of classes to run a china bike in , why bother trying to add china's to the only all around fair class where every bike is basically the same thing.

stockers and 88lim's keep it honda ..

LMAO Brett..

And well said woggy..

You can run ttr50s in stock class can't you? I've seen pics if 50bro.

yer woggys got a good point , but i dont think it would realy matter, unless they get good riders on em winning and placing, then the dramas would start haha
They were going to run china 70s in stock class at lytton this yr but was none aty 1st rd and that only rd i been to this yr:(

I say there is plenty of classes to run a china bike in , why bother trying to add china's to the only all around fair class where every bike is basically the same thing.

what classes are there for china 50cc stock?

what classes are there for china 50cc stock?

none, but you still got 10inch, 12inch am & pro.. Probz more..

Just sell the chinga and buy a honda.

Buy a crf ready to race stock class for around 1500 .. best bet tbh

If you go with the pitster just hit them up if you can race it and not take any points . its all about the fun right , shouldnt bother anyone...

Totally Agree! Good Point Woggy ;)

The only Class that hasnt yet been taken over by China's is the STOCK Class and thats the way it should stay!

Stock = Honda CRF50s coz "MINIBIKES" is where they originated from so I say STAY that way!

BUT if your wanting to just ride in the Stock Class on a Pitster 50cc you would have to speak to Rusty Promotions/Event Organisers...though if I were you I would be laying down my cash on a Modded Honda Stocka anyday...

Back