Pitster Pro Dirtmax Head WTF??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitst3r X4

Reaction score
i checked out the head on my Pitsterpro X4 today, and noticed that on the head of the engine cooling fins, it says Dirtmax? shouldn't it say GPX seeing as it's a GPX engine not a Dirtmax? It hasn't given me any probs so far (Thank God) but it'd be nice to know why it has a different name...:confused:

Does anyone know why?:rolleyes:

i checked out the head on my Pitsterpro X4 today, and noticed that on the head of the engine cooling fins, it says Dirtmax? shouldn't it say GPX seeing as it's a GPX engine not a Dirtmax? It hasn't given me any probs so far (Thank God) but it'd be nice to know why it has a different name...:confused:

Does anyone know why?:rolleyes:

gpx dont make the engine they just have their logo put on them i thinkl yx is the model and dirtmax manufacture them not 100% sure

yer but if Dirtmax Manufacture them, why isn't there anything saying manufactured by Dirtmax or w/e other than that little name o the cooling fin? I wonder why GPX just stamped their name on it seeing if they had nothing to do with the engine lol.... tight asses hahaha

makes you wonder how many other engines just have their name stamped on it just for advertisement when Another company actually made it??

Basically most things that come out of China can be be branded to whatever the buyer/importer want if they are purchasing enough product. China dont recognise trademarks and will copy or brand anything you want.

The motor is a YX as far as I know

yea itsa YX, but... dam there cud be like 1000's of engines exactly the same as mine, made by the same brand, but stamped with different names lol

i think its time for a daytona.......

^^no way is it time for a Daytona! For the price of the tona you could. . . . .

well actually im not even going to get into it coz i cant be bothered.

Last edited:
1st up pitst3r x4 daytona to fast for noobs and is basicly a race motor

I bought a dirtmax avenger engine from ebay. I'm gonna strip it and I'll post any usefull information up here somewhere

haha na I'm not gonna buy an engine when mine already works fine lol, but why does a daytona need rebuilding every 10 hours?

cuz its $2000 motor and its not just a motor to start and ride in the local park

its a badass racing motor that needs a mothers love..

much love sus1 XOXOXOXOXOXOX

short stroke puts heaps of pressure on the top end they get hot and warp
plus there made to a pretty tight tolerance which means little wear ability

they are a race engine made for high performance when you get high performance you get low life

just have a look at corey's dad's motors they get rebuilt every second meat or somthin

i know mike reefman re-builds his t-rex every 10hrs cause if he doesn't it blows up and will cost him much more

i'm not sure why they do it i have reliably got plenty of power out of the lifan i'm scared of the speed as is
they're pretty quick i was racing at the new track last week there's a 4th tapped straight into a hair pin corner and they are hard to pull up even with the high level of brake power

cuz its $2000 motor and its not just a motor to start and ride in the local park

its a badass racing motor that needs a mothers love..

much love sus1 XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Haha, you should get a Daytona Sus, you'd be the perfik match, It's got the speed, you got the skill! (and the Bike!)

Latest posts

Back