Pitster Pro Dirtmax Head WTF??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt you read this post?

Its all about the head on the YX engine and how all the other manufactures are now using it..........but i guess your too busy replying to all the post's on this site without actually paying attenion to whats going on, just to boost your "Status" here!

The YX150 engines that Ken or anyone else had are NOT the same as the ones from Dirtmax, THE HEADS ARE DIFFERENT! and if actually read this post, you would have understood that.............

People..............just because some tool has "Moderator" Status here , dont mean shit............and they get even less creditbility when they dont read a topic, and post a reply that doesnt make any sence.

I guess the guy from urbanx has every right to tell you to get F***ed, emagine how many tools "sitting by their computers" like yourself, ask him stupid questions.................:eek: Have you ever actually called him, or was it by email?

Rofl the old dyno video used to say 18hp mate.....

oh and by the way im the retarded one huh? who built 1 of the 1st jialing 182 builds... with a honda nice crank, and offset pin?

clearly your a fucking spastic that doesnt understand that i earn more then you and can afford to build these sort of builds??? as u cant see the scut kit fron the outside? or maybe your just pissed off that my carby is worth more then your motor?

cash_sale_CHP.jpg

If he fires up over someone asking for the dyno hes clearly a wanker that cant support his claim.... And you come along opening your mouth when you havnt done shit towards a decent build? If you had any sort of idea u could tell by the idle and decel that the cam in my motor is farr bigger than most... the fact that off idle first egar lifts the front at anytime.

Till i see a dyno sheet, or you build something usefull, stfu and gtfo :)

cause DW id pay 600 bucks for a yx150.... fkn stooge.

Blah blah blah. . .NRG you have just shown how small minded and immature you are!

Do you have a connection with urbanx and did we bring up a touchy subject? Your reply seems very familiar and there is no need for the attitude because that will get you nowhere. Professional sellers will answer any question you ask with all honesty no mater how inexperienced the person that is asking the question is. Urbanx have a lot to learn when it come to customer service and that's all I'm saying. If you are part of that shit customer service or you stick up for them then you are even more of an idiot than he is. You seem to be affiliated with them in some way because you have there same shitty attitude towards people that urbanx does.

I guess the guy from urbanx has every right to tell you to get F***ed, emagine how many tools "sitting by their computers" like yourself, ask him stupid questions.................:eek: Have you ever actually called him, or was it by email?

just having a quick read thru the thread and found this a bit laughable.

sorry but ur explanation is a bit off the mark, not meaning to be a prick BUT in the service industry u never treat the customer with such attitudes even if they are retarded. It just proves his customer service is shithouse.

Tho the dte160 looks like a neat bit of kit with 4 valve head :)

umm yeah... when the thread was started, all i wanted to know was what is the go with dirtmax on my motor and now it's turned into a war zone hahahaha :D
everyone has their own opinions and if daimojay thinks dirtmax is shit, so be it but why say it? all its gonna do is start trouble. Duh;)

umm yeah... when the thread was started, all i wanted to know was what is the go with dirtmax on my motor and now it's turned into a war zone hahahaha :D
everyone has their own opinions and if daimojay thinks dirtmax is shit, so be it but why say it? all its gonna do is start trouble. Duh;)

the dirtmax is far from Sh!t i've riden his base model 150 and for a competitor to the motovert expert, mso elite and likes it's got a fairly hard card to beat

the aussie importer of dirtmax i a pretty good bloke and i cant see him having the attitude of this urban x fella and i'd like to think it wasn't him

i would be a lil worried about the reliability of that 4v head though would make for sic riding

as for the 178 scut kit with super head this is a leathal weapon hell matched with a posh kit you will get 12,000rpm out of it and would push the 20+ hp mark easy

With spot on porting and a tm33 carby with the s35 im hoping for closer to mid 20's

I just have to work out what valves I can pop in there around the 36 - 30mm mark then she will breathe!

The china 4v head also was interesting... hope it holds up.

Why was I saying dirtmax is shit? I was aiming at the ebay seller that charges 200 dollars more for a stock 150 and claims 5-6hp more then what they put out. Kurlon managed a solid 14 hp out of a well ported 150... not 18.
If sellers where honest like most in the u.s. They wouldn't get so slandered! All they have to do is cut the bullshit and they would pick up honest sales....

Not to mention all those dynos from urbanimbreed are the stock yx head... no fancy dirtmax ones....

yep true

but not having a dig brother just clearing up my point of view as i said the bloke from dirtmax doesn't deserve the generalized coments made and that this seller does

yeah i'm not sure ho wbig you can go on the valve's in the super head
but it will be interesting to see this build i reckon mid 20's may just be achieveable but the thing would be impossible to ride
but fun

Its a big wheel... so its like riding a kx80 with a lot more poke :)

Yeah I understand what your saying... the importer im sure has a MUCH better attitude then urbanx...

diamojay

this one is for you:

It's not that i fire up when asked about the dyno chart for the stock 150, the dyno has been proven and settled, "a Stock Dirtmax 150 avenger engine puts out 15.5hp at the back wheel jetted correctly"

its how you asked that fired me up>>>>>>>>>>>> you wrote some bullshit like " why dont you show us the dyno sheet, and stop bullshiting us".

Comments like that left on my youtube account will always fire me up, espeacially when they come from turds, like you!

If you want a copy of the Dyno report, email me & i will send it to you.

To clarify things, the youtube vid with the 18hp dyno, clearly states that it is a "MODIFED" engine, so learn to read "DH".

A have done some profiling on you, and this is what i came up with:

You live at home with your mum, and you have taken over her single car weatherboard garage as your own personal workshop, but cant be bothered cleaning it up and removing all your failed attempts at engine building that litter it.........

Your NEW neighbours want to kill you, as you mess up their peace and quite by constantly riding up & down your driveway, as it were your own personal test circuit, even at the oddest hour. You instead of stop riding your bike, only keep riding it, just to piss them off, which i'll add has had the police out on a few occasians. NICE Personal Charater..............

You spend all the money you get from centerlink, on your stupid bike, hoping that one day, someone will notice your talents and employ you as a performance engine tech, because you really cant ride ...>>>>>>>>only managing to pull a WHEELIE here and there.......................sorry to break your heart, but its NOT going to happen!

You cant accept that someone else can build a better engine than you can, Even if they have their own Moto business and R&D workshop>>>>>>>for FAR less money, so you dump on them whenever you can, hoping that it might get you some brownie points with your fellow turds.

So basiclly, that is you in a nutshell..................right arent i?

Finally........dont even start me on that you earn more money than me...................dude you live in a weather board house with ya MUM?

That is so childish, and stupid...................a lot like all the other things you post here.:mad:

P.s Hope you like the Pic................

Last edited:
OK ... Guys ... How about kissing and making up ... :p ... Let's change the subject back to the Dirtmax head !!! What else is different about them aside from the better intake manifold angle of entry , which would most definitely increase flow ...

Has the port centreline been raised to a higher position than the standard YX150 head ??? ...

You can see by pics from the YX150 thread on PM in the US that the guys made up a wedged spacer to get the manifold entry to a better angle ... The standard YX150's definitely have a crap manifold angle ...

They also have a too small exhaust port and can't be opened out enough due to not enough metal ... In the future they'll obviously end up being produced with a head that's the equivalent of the TB-V2 as stock ... Does the Dirtmax head at least have enough metal to open the exhaust port out to match the header flange I/D then straighten the port roof and walls up to improve the flow ????

i got one sitting in front of me now ill take some pics of the intake
and get em up now

A Dirtmax head ???? Measure the exhaust port diameter for us and show a pic can you ??? That'd be GREAT ! ...

nah i aint going to kiss and make up with that tosser.

" 'the dyno has been proven and settled, "a Stock Dirtmax 150 avenger engine puts out 15.5hp at the back wheel jetted correctly" "

show us all and we would all be so much happier...

and dont worry center link payouts are awsome... they fund my bike really well.... instead of getting fired up how bout u show us the dyno...

it surely cant be that hard and seems ur so sure of it, why not prove it? put ya money where your mouth is....

as for riding.... you want to try wheeling it? with no clutch, untuned boggin bottom end... how bout putting up a vid of u doing some riding? all i see is some helmet cam of some slow ass motard bike.

Last edited:
i dont get paid by centrelink.... its called a joke.... just like him paying me out in saying that in the first place.

i dont get paid by centrelink.... its called a joke.... just like him paying me out in saying that in the first place.

Yeah you do, otherwise you'd have money for a haircut.:)

So i was right about everything else then "LMFAS"

Last edited:
Yeah you do, otherwise you'd have money for a haircut.:)

So i was right about everything else then "LMFAS"

right about nothing at all, dw id be offensive and abusive if i had to lie to sell my bikes too.

keep up the good work, makes a good image for your company!

Latest posts

Back