pitster pro on board with miniriders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hey crew

pitster pro and dhz have come on board as site sponsors
so when you buy from them mention your a member hear

i welcome them on board they do some good stuff in our industry so give em a plug

ive been waiting for a fairly large company to come on board to this site....its good to hear this should help boost the industry

ohh yay DHZ i buy stuff from them like nearly every week lol.

hes postage is unreal ive always had good service from him i bought my bike form him and about 90% of my parts

wow that's great news, welcome aboard Pitster pro and DHZ.

The majority of my 140 owes it's awesomeness to Ken and his excellent service standards. Brava, good sir, look forward to dealing with both companies in the future. :D

ps: did i mention massive props to Ken? man's a champion... :D

Awsome stuff, im not on here much as i dont have a mini anymore,but the site seems to be picking up alot now,new sponsors should get it pumping again, well lets hope :)

Hi everyone

yes, it's very exciting to come aboard with miniriders, we''ll definitely keep everyone update with our latest products and offers.
I am extremely happy and proud to see everyone is happy with what we are doing here. Your support is our greatest encouragement and we are committed to bringing more exciting stuffs to you.

KC and me will be on the site to help out with tech issues, any new products and events you will be the first to know. if there are anything exciting you like to share please let us know also.

Ken

Awesome!!!! its one thing to sponsor , but to be a part of the forums and helping us all out is great

Good stuff.

this is awsome!! I buy stuff from DHZ all the time and the service just rocks, usually I order one day & receive the next, and sometimes as much as half the price of local shops

Hi everyone

yes, it's very exciting to come aboard with miniriders, we''ll definitely keep everyone update with our latest products and offers.
I am extremely happy and proud to see everyone is happy with what we are doing here. Your support is our greatest encouragement and we are committed to bringing more exciting stuffs to you.

KC and me will be on the site to help out with tech issues, any new products and events you will be the first to know. if there are anything exciting you like to share please let us know also.

Ken

Welcome aboard Ken!! it's great to see pitster pro and DHZ becoming involved with the forum!
Most of my custom 140 has come from your store, your parts, prices, but most of all customer service has always been first rate, and i have no hesitation in recommending any new buyers and riders towards your bikes and parts.

Here's to an exciting new relationship with PitsterPro, DHZ and Miniriders!!

Tom

Great News!!!
Im sure Pitsterpro/DHZ will be of Sweet Help for us all :)

I just bought some Pro Tapers and Grips from DHZ...HEAPS Quick Postage and Communication is the BEST Ive dealt with!!! Props for the Work you guys put in ;)

Great to hear you guys have come onboard...Im sure it will be a BIG + for the Forum!!!

Definitely will , ive already got a GREAT! deal from them on a new 155lxr all i need is my bike to sell , which it looks like its about to and bring on the new lxr!

Definitely will , ive already got a GREAT! deal from them on a new 155lxr all i need is my bike to sell , which it looks like its about to and bring on the new lxr!

AHH!!! Loving the sound of this mate :) :)

Yeah they sure will be of GREAT Help!!! Top People to Deal with for sure!!!

Thats awesome to here that Pitsterpro and DHZ are on board and contributing to the forums. This is a big step for miniriders, Pitsterpro and DHZ for getting there name out even more than what it already is and helping the mini scene grow togeather as a team.

Welcome to miniriders Pitsterpro and DHZ.

hey wogtaz what did you get quoted for the lxr???

They are advertised at $3,299 so whatever deal he got from Ken should stay between him and Ken. Some of the special deals given to our members should not be advertised on here for everyone to see because thats what his advertised prices are for. Please respect that any deals made between members and sponsors are not to be advertised. Just knowing our members are well looked after and they are satisfied should be enough info for you to be confident in dealing with them and getting a great price.

I'm sure the last thing Ken needs is for anyone to be walking in off the street saying I know you can do it cheaper because so and so said you can. He has to make some profits somewhere otherwise he wont be able to continue to help out the mini scene as much as he already does. We help him to grow his business and he will continue to help support and expand the mini scene in Australia by giving great service and making the latest parts etc available to us all at very reasonable prices. Thats basically how it works.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back