Pitster Pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunny29er

Reaction score
Hey, so im thinking of buying a Pitsterpro LXR 155R in the future as my next bike, instead of a big bike. I don't really wont to go to a big bike, i love the pit bikes. But is the Pitster pro reliable coz thats all i care about

I just want to ride hard and thrash the bike without it breaking
Is Pitster pro the best pitbike if not what is.

ride hard and thrash the bike without it breaking

those terms dont usually go together regardless of the vehicle.

there are better quality bits on the lxr but still shts gonna break if its mistreated.

You best of learning how to treat your current bike with the proper care and maintanence before looking at another bike. Your DHZ aint that old as i recall.

You best of learning how to treat your current bike with the proper care and maintanence before looking at another bike. Your DHZ aint that old as i recall.

Yeah what DHZ_XR8cing said you have to admit you haven't given your bike the best maintenance because a majority of the threads you have posted are Whats wrong with this and that so really buying a lxr wont solve crap

Last edited:
you can thrash a bike sure things will brake, its a motorbike the sooner you understand they are expensive and things will always break the better

but in saying that if the proper maintenaince is applied most things wont break unless you crash, there will still be things that simply wear out such as tyres,grips,pistons etc

thrash   /θræʃ/ Show Spelled
[thrash] Show IPA

–verb (used with object)
1. to beat soundly in punishment; flog.
2. to defeat thoroughly: The home team thrashed the visitors.
3. Nautical . to force (a close-hauled sailing ship under heavy canvas) against a strong wind or sea.
4. thresh.

I think that you should stick with the Bike you have now for a bit longer. Besides, it aint that old. You need to learn a bit more mechanically, maintenence wise and more than likely get a bit more riding experience under your belt before you upgrade.

Hope this helps ya some...

Latest posts

Back