• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PitsterPro LXR LE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hhhhhhmmmmmmmm

You got me thinking pretty hard about this one. The zhoccies and elka are best part of 1.5k alone.

hhhhhhmmmmmmmm

You got me thinking pretty hard about this one. The zhoccies and elka are best part of 1.5k alone.

I was thinking the same, and a spare engine for vcm:) if I had 2k I would

id be putting it in the shed, unfortunatly this day in age people arnt goint to pay that for a pitty. i know its an awsome deal and yes its done fuk all time... tyre kickers rule ebay and everywhere these days and dont know quality if it walked up and smacked then in the face!!

keep it cause this year is going to be a good series and you will be kicking yurself wanting to ride again!

Keen on it...motorman I'd sell ya the forks n shock if I bought it and u wanted em?

I'm liking this bit of chatter lol

I know what you saying styv but I won't be racing it so it seems a waste, I've got Kirra's DMX pro for fun still

Motorman and Nemo86.... I'm only a phone call away ;) 0429090596

Keen on it...motorman I'd sell ya the forks n shock if I bought it and u wanted em?

Your going to need forks and a shock afterwards yeah?

Maybe I could swap my DNM shock and stock forks + a cash adjustment? All depends how much you would sell them to me for one way or the other.

Well if the bikes not gone in the next few weeks I've decided to keep it and TB it up!!!! Not going to give it away so may as well trick it up to enjoy on those odd occasions I get to ride it :)

So last chance for anyone thinking about it :)

Ahh man your breaking my balls. lol

Will let you know by the end of the day.

sooooo want the rear shock and forks aswel!

but keep it brother TB the ***** right, give her the power she needs

Hahaha sorry man but I'm having second thoughts, I spent the afternoon running my new go kart in and I still love speed.. Up to you man no pressure either way :)

mmmmmm, i know what i want you to do with it...................keep it. but ill let you make the ultimate decision trent:five:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew i knew you couldnt part with it... just keep it Trento come do a few rounds of VCM

Ok so it's decided the bike has to go!!!! After my new toolbox arrived today and go kart last week I just done have enough room at the factory for the bike.

Please anyone interested let me know and as said earlier I can assist in delivery if needed

Sorry but I'm out.

Contiki tour going to take all my money. haha

Latest posts

Back