• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PitsterPro LXR LE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MENT4L

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:
2012 PitsterPro LXR Limited Edition "AS NEW"

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
$3000 negotiable PRICE DROP now $2700
cash or direct deposit.
can assist with freight

REASON FOR SELLING:
selling due to health and running my own business

EXTRA INFO:
Bike is in "as new" condition as i have only raced 1 VCM meet and maybe an hour ride since purchased back at the start of August this year.

The bike has:
Marzocchi Shiver forks
Elka Rear Shock
Pro Circuit T4 Pipe and Muffler
Pro Taper SE lowrise Bars
Pro Taper Pillow Grips
Black anodized PP rims with SPX hubs
Unifilter (and a spare)
OKO 26mm Flatside Carbie
Ngk Plug
K&N Oil Filter
Custom Ringmater Images "MENT4L" Sticker Kit on new Plastics (2nd set of plastics)

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Bike is located in Bendigo but can get it to Melbourn if needed
Contact Trent on 0429 090 596

PICTURES:
IMG_2771.jpg

4-4.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks mate!!

Any interest?? I need it gone so I don't have the temptation once my hands better so price is pretty negotiable

Far out mate can't believe your selling it!!

You know when VCM rocks around next year your going to regret it.....

If you don't have any luck selling it complete would be interested in the forks and shock.

Sorry dude I won't be parting it out, selling complete!!

Nice I've been keen to see the anima 4v in action, my plan was just to do the barrel and v2 head and that would make it possible to be up amongst the front runners of VCM with a capable rider

Also should add comes with another set of brand new Pirelli Tyres and spare k&n oil filter as well as a 2nd spare set of pro taper bars with rockstar grips

Last edited:
No interest on a basically brand new mint bike with all the good bits?

That's telling you something Trent, well I reckon anyway. Merry xmas dude:)

Yeh got it thanks mate just replied then!!! Sorry been off the net while moving house...
Also forgot to mention may be able to assist in delivery depending on location, will deliver with in 2hours of Bendigo for buyer :)

Cmon guys VCM is coming up fast so get your ass on a great bike, Marzocchi shiver forks, Elka shock, pro taper bars and grips, pro circuit pipe and all on a as new linkage LXR !!!

Make an offer if you think it's to expensive and you may be surprised, no stupid offers but thanks.

Its a nice bike mate but the market on second hand china bikes has crashed. Its sad but the way it is going you would be lucky to get $1500 for it. There has been some nice bikes in nsw that would normally get $1500 - $2000 but only selling for $1000 or less.
you would be better off keeping it and come race VCM.

Man I'm selling it for health and business reasons hence why I can't race VCM :( I don't need the coin I just thought if I didn't have it I wouldn't ride it lol

There's no way I'm going to give it away so if it comes to that I'll just leave it in the factory to look pretty :)

Received them thanks mate but really not intersted in part trade...

If I can't get $2k for it she'll stay in the shed and look pretty

Latest posts

Back