PLANKING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzy #1

Reaction score
What the hell Is it and why did someone die because of it all I have been hearing about is this planking epidemic but I still have no idea what these half-wits are on about.

Anyone else heard of this?

Share your opinions!

its like when u lay on something really close to the edge but it has to be like dangerous (im pretty sure). Some guy did it on his balcony and fell off and died

plankings for fools! its when you lay on your belly in a fully straight rigid position on strange things like balancing 50/50 lol its funny look at it on facebook!

planking1-600x400.jpg

i heard it on the radio as well lol and julia gilliard had her words about it as well! lol the guy was drunk though and doing a danger plank off his 7th storie apartment

I appreciate a good plank.

like this

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...25719789_209528835744198_658539_6789675_n.jpg

Thats pretty clever .

or this

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/225240_1561605179416_1813933648_995280_3019537_n.jpg

Planking use to be cool before it just boomed in the last week , that group on facey had like 40k members probably not even . back then noone new about it so it was pretty funny .

Now every wanker does it any old gay spot and thinks there cool .

So plankers , take it to the extreme and out of the box , not on your kitchen table or something gay like that ya wankers.

It will never be cool now tho with the amount of homos doing it . it will get old and be forgotten in another week or 2 anyway..

i heard about it a few months ago, but no one payed much attention to it, only a few people here and there.
then someone dies and BAM, automatic craze.
now every **** does it.
walking around at school, kids "plankin" on bins, steps, signs. anything they can find.
i personaly don't see the point in transforming your body into a plank, but thats just my opinion.
thats my 2 cents ;) lol

cheers
vipes

If you feel the need to make yourself look like a piece of wood, come to my house. I have an open fire and an axe. You will come in very useful indeed.

logic

The original group on facey is called " Extreme lying down"

And i have been a fan for over a year . it was funny back then because only a few people new about it and people actually did creative and funny places....

planking has ruined the fun ..

So now we should all start "teapotting"

Teapotting | Facebook

I thought it was tea bagging?

Guess I am showing my age now:)

logic

I suggest a new craze, "Plunking", or "Cleveland Steamer". Pooping in amusing places/manners. Woggy, I'm counting on you to take this to a world-wide craze.

tumblr_l4gk029my91qzltyho1_500.png

228075_10150204133607313_548327312_6827122_2290667_n.jpg

Only legit 'planking' I've seen.
The rest is just ridiculous.

BEST PLANKING IVE SEEN YET LOL

I suggest a new craze, "Plunking", or "Cleveland Steamer". Pooping in amusing places/manners. Woggy, I'm counting on you to take this to a world-wide craze.

tumblr_l4gk029my91qzltyho1_500.png

and GDFP this is grose but if that chick died doing it im sure it would be a huge craze lol

Latest posts

Back