Plans on How to Build a Ramp with pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crog

Reaction score
I was looking for some ramp designs and i stumbled across this i am now in the making of this ramp at my school in the subject metal work.
So if you wont to make a ramp look at this!!

dirtramp1A4.jpg

dirtramp2A4.jpg

:: Planet Altitude Motocross Ramp Plans ::

cheers Craig #21

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thats actually really cool.

Pretty solid plans! Should make a good ramp.

I just did it the old school way. Pick a height size, build it and hope it works! lol My 5 footer actually turned out good. Shoots your perfectly.

personally i would make the radius a little tighter so you get some more air
but that would still be a fun ramp, nice and long flight for sure

ramped.jpg

ramp.jpg

dont know the specs of it but if anyone is interested in trying it out.. it may be able to be arranged...

fa rrrrrrrrrrrk thats massive i wudnt even try ride up that ramp lol on mini or big bike NO WAY lol

Hey
Hel yeh that looks sick az i have a mate the would do it. I would give it a crack if it was pushed up close to a big down ramp :D but yeh. My mate have a ramp as big az that maby a bit smaller. But yeh looks sick. Il try get some pics of my matess to show ya
Cheers

Were u located cuz i would be intrested in trying that on my kx500 and my 110 pitbike.

I wanna use this plan for my school project next term but the only thing is im either blind or those numbers are bloody small...
Can anyone tell me the measurements or something to help me out??
It would be greatly appreciated

I wanna use this plan for my school project next term but the only thing is im either blind or those numbers are bloody small...
Can anyone tell me the measurements or something to help me out??
It would be greatly appreciated

Hey mate! Bit of an old Thread...haha, Anyways Ive got some SWEET AS Minibike Ramp Plans!

Its a 1/2 Sized Aussie Comp Ramp :)

Hmm...the Attachment is Too Big...

mate those pics are going to help alot of people.

foolsp33d thats a nice ramp but a bit small lol:D

Latest posts

Back