Post pics of where u ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen22

Reaction score
[/B]! ATTENTION !hey every 1 post pics of ur local tracks trails or anything just put up pics of where u ride And of ur ramps dirt kikers what ever gives u air its worth putting on this forum

theres more jumps but there to grassy to take pics of
(PLEASE RESIZE BEFORE POSTING PICS) lol fair enough :p

since my previous image was to large this is as good as it gets :)

Last edited:
i would post but the only pics i hav are either me next 2 the bike or there is one but i am going like 5ks so i don't go past mi lil bro that doesn't kno how 2 use a bloody camera, lol

plus everytime i try to post pics all it does it bloody screw up!

I cant post pics, I dont have a bike to ride on!! Getting one soon though :D

yea i love my lil Qr there so fun to throw around im doing my up atm wont b long till its back out on tha track :)

Allright here's a few, they are'nt very good;

29-1.jpg

camera034.jpg

camera036.jpg

Nope, A couple of times Ive come up about an inch too short and broken a bit off the top of the down ramp and about 40 times Ive gone too far and landed flat infront of it.

But if I did case it I'd be straight over the hangers a think hahaha, the ramp would fall over, that'd be good to get on camera!

this is where i ride, its open paddiks, and it goes further to mine and pjs school and lalor bike track..
STA72758.jpg

this is where i ride, its open paddiks, and it goes further to mine and pjs school and lalor bike track..
STA72758.jpg

kool looks like a nice flat track from monos and stuff :) lol apperently the pic i poasted was to big for the thread lol owell :p

Latest posts

Back