Post pics of where u ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thahillz2hy0.jpg

^^^ that patch is a dirt air strip where we thrash/kill & burn cars ^^^

thahillz1qj7.jpg

thahillzvr5.jpg

the almost endless bush i have to ride in! & it backs on to where i work!

Heres the track right near my house that me and friends allways ride at, its a great track, has burms and jumps and everything now.

Thats not my house btw, its my neighbours house, he lets us ride on his property whenever we want. :)

It doesnt have grass on it any more!!! :D

track2.jpg

track1.jpg

lol holy moly theres some good pics there lol i dont even think google earth goes 2 my house lol owell ill give it a go :)

1.jpg

sorry, this pic is like retarted, oh, and yes, the reason the front thingy is crooked it cos i put mi bike in the stationwagon boot and fold down a few seats, it i kept the front mud guard on it would just snap off and i can't be stuffed puttin it back o when i arrive to the track, especially when u hear all the motors and need to hop on ur bike and take off! lol
this is at a quiet track nearme called oakleigh, it is mainly 4 trials bikes and thats why u hav never heard of it, i only found out off a mate.

and yess, i am moving, very slowly, mi lil bro doesn't know how 2 use the camera and i had to go around like 5 times cos u can't cut through or turn around, i am basically stalling it, lol

oh yeh, soz 4 posting 3 times, 2moz i am riding agn, i will take tonnes more photos and post em up. i'll also see how mi mates xr100 goes, good thing is half the time the motorbike track only has liek a few ppl on it so u can full on muck around, we'll hav a dragg! lol, i'd better put some nitrous in mi engine or something! lol

few ppl?? that would be hella boring lols..

nah, all it means is u can get away with more, lol, i've been 2 other tracks where there are tonnes of ppl going around on like pw 50's and stuff, they go like 30 k's and if u overtake them the supervisors tell u off.
plus we can ride as fast as we want without worrying 2 hit other riders

this is were i ride alot, were it says rowell place thats my house so its right behind my joint
i mainly ride inside of the red lines i drew
untitled-1.jpg

how do u get the photo of google earth like that, i can't copy and paste or anything

i hav found mi track, now i can't get it on the net

you gotta go: file > save image, and your done! then just put it on photobucket and then on here...

or just press print screen button on your keyboard. up top right corner! it takes a screen shot then u cna go into paint and press CTRL + V and its pastes it there for u adn u can play around wif it. then just save it!

you gotta go: file > save image, and your done! then just put it on photobucket and then on here...

Yes, thats the way.

Not the way dj.licastro said to do, thats stupid and it looks bad. ;) :D

hmmm looks okay... much jumps double, tripples, whoops, tables????? let us know and ill try and get dad to get me down there:)

Latest posts

Back