Post pics of where u ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY down ramp.
downy.jpg

thats mean crankin, i wanna hit it

hey ktm kid, im not into like sorts of jumps, they hav a few hills that u can get air off easily and one smaller one, and one massive hill that if u get good speed can easily get 10 ft i reckon, the hill is actually atleast 10ft high so just launch urself off the top and say u got 10 ft of air, lol

if ya wonna come down just pm or email me, i think u got mi msn,
[email protected]
its open on sundays, also it is mainly 4 trials so u get 2 see some awsome guys on their trials bikes climp steep as hills and leap over stuuf, lol
yay, 400 posts, lol

its on simpsons road Clayton, next to a go kart track adn not too far from the tip.
if ya need more info let us know,i i will prob. go down this sunday

hang on divy, i just remembered, i was a fully modded xr85 just on sunday at oakleigh was that u or ur old man?
soz guys for so many posts, after 1 post i keep remembering i had 2 say another thing, hang on, can u edit ur posts?

ah yeh, next 2 quote, soz, i never saw that, also it sometimes seems bizzar if u wonna say 2 things but hav absolutely nothing 2 do with eachother, just like now, tellin ppl about a track and askin dizy if i seen him somewhere

nah wasnt me but i should of rocked up an raced his ass

1975 75cc 4stroke power oh baby lol

it is on Simpsons Road Clayton, dunno what number, the ONLY thing on simpsons road is like a go kart track and dirtbike track, the dirtbike track isn't that big but i mean, its so cheap to ride there, plus i wouldn't mind seeing how other ppl compare ti with other places since i hav never ridden any other track

go on msn and i can tell ya more ktmkid
where abouts are you man?

wheres that meko ?
or is it where pascal just said or was he talkin about oakleigh

hey meko wheres that track and can u take 50s there let me know i live in endeavour hills pm the location i wanna check it out :)

funny i found this topic! unfortunatly just as i was going 2 take some shots of the track and it being in use my brother broke his sholder :( nyway should be out there next weekend but wont have any examples of people hitting the track :( as for my brother he should be ok

there are no recent or updated shots on google earth :(

nah, that's not oakleigh, its much ibgger than oakleigh and it looks rlly good, tell us where it is meko, jacky4, u can take 50's to any track, they're not gonna say no just gos ur engine is a little smaller unless the same track has rlly fast 125 2 bangers riding around where u would just be in the way

i 4got all about this thread, lol. nah, oakleigh cut out their best jump! now i like h8 it! lol, i might try out south morang until oakleigh re-builds some more jumps

this is where i ride near tivoli school QLD.IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/busta774/iridehere.jpg[/IMG] the orange sqaures is where i enter n the red dots is the circuit track i do with jumps n that n all the otha coloured dots r otha parts where theres like jumps n hill climbs.

Latest posts

Back