Post pics of your injuries

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah thats f-n nuts man i'd pass out or something.. i reckon that first or second one where old mates come off his bike.. and how its got the piccy of him all morphed up and his pointin at the camera gave me a bit of a laugh.. this as an old as thread to

10112008.jpg

Picture taken two days after crash. So glad had bar ends fitted to my bike or coulda beam way way worse.

Holy #$% shearer, that looks painful as
wouldn't be able to sit up or nothing

broken knee and this nice little battle wound that dug straight down to the bone
2zprzvb.jpg

Yeah Norway, it hurt so so bad hate to stay bent over couldnt stand up properly. hand crash on sunday arvo. Still shore 140 sheep on the monday lol must hate meself or be broke. made bruising come out way more after day at work.
Dam haven broken knee would suck! be on crutches after that for awhile id say. :(

Yeah Norway, it hurt so so bad hate to stay bent over couldnt stand up properly. hand crash on sunday arvo. Still shore 140 sheep on the monday lol must hate meself or be broke. made bruising come out way more after day at work.
Dam haven broken knee would suck! be on crutches after that for awhile id say. :(

you're mad going to the work the next day!! i'd probably be stuck on the couch for a couple days if i did that to myself ha ha
and yeah 5 weeks with a knee brace & crotches.. lucky i had a missus that took care of me :p

Yeah norway boss told me to go home n see my doctor after monday, hate take rest of week off.
Thats nice ya missus can help you out when your down n out with injury.

Picture got is time broke me toe, bush riden with mates with me xr650. got outa shape just got bars past tree but ended up kickn me toe. Had tech8 boots on good job i did bean alot worse other wise.
brokentoe.jpg

Last edited:
That would hurt Shearer!!

But my burn's better and I did it on a muffler on ur track!!!!

ShanInjuredLeg.jpg

And around 6 weeks later

SAM_0061.jpg

Last edited:
Approx 90Kph, low side wearing work t-shirt + suit pants.... Not the best safety attire :)

DSCF0132.jpg

P.S photo was taken 3wks after accident... It did look alot worse :)

my mate did this 6 weeks ago, broken tibia and fibula ... they even popped through the skin to say hi
picture060h.jpg

This thread is awesome.. im gonna bookmark it and look everytime before I go for a ride.. will make me put on all my gear and maybe calm down a bit!

5404d1318670912-what-happens-when-you-jump-atomik-dsc_5603.jpg

5411d1318678705-what-happens-when-you-jump-atomik-3.jpg

5412d1318678721-what-happens-when-you-jump-atomik-2.jpg

That one on the hip was from handlebars... had me spitting and peeing blood...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back