Post pics of your injuries

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my last injury that put out for 8months, had a head on with a mate on a blind corner and his front wheel/left folk hit me straight up in the leg and when I stood up to get back on my bike to get up to the ute to get to hospital my fib shot out of my leg and squirted blood like nothing.. Enjoy.

Compound broken tib fib 2.jpg

compound broken tib fib 3.jpg

Compound broken tib fib.jpg

Came off the down ramp of shearer's flyover on the weekend and split my right knee open and needed 22 stitches.

I also hurt my left wrist.

Damn shan you gave it a damn good go that's for sure, hope your on the mend very soon.

Guess I should whack mine here also, heres a few pics of my broken shoulder, you can see the quite large break(where the arrow pointer is) and the width of it and across the other side(on the left of the shoulder blade) it is twisted and separated. Basically the blade should be quite flat and as you can see its quite out of shape and messed up.

Guess I should whack mine here also, heres a few pics of my broken shoulder, you can see the quite large break(where the arrow pointer is) and the width of it and across the other side(on the left of the shoulder blade) it is twisted and separated. Basically the blade should be quite flat and as you can see its quite out of shape and messed up.
Your not wrong Mick you have done a job your shoulder blade mate.

Latest posts

Back