Post pics of your injuries

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a tad swolen

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324257982.781437.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324257982.781437.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 45
my step dad came of his crf 150f on a table top he broke his wrist in 4 places and has 2 plates and eight screws :p he bent the bars and the front wheel points in a different direction then the bars and plastics...his jersey had all rips up his back and on his shoulder, the compresion suit had scrapes in the plastic it had stones stuck in the holes on the back support it definently did its job but the hospital had to cut it all off including his glove and jersey:( he has plaster from his hand to his elbow and cant drive for 6 weeks (the plaster comes off in six weeks) and cant ride for three months..... make sure you wear your safety gear when you ride could have been a heep worse lol

Its not me... but damn it looks painful!

leverhand.jpg

Man that's gotta sting.

I am seeing correctly? A front brake lever through his hand? Must have hit with some force.

Least you know it's a strong lever!! haha

4 weeks in a hospital bed then 8 weeks at home then back to work but i had heaps of dentist appointments after that lol

went riding Saturday.. was nice and wet.. second lap round let the bike into a left hand corner and not fast enough on the throttle... bike slides out from under me, my foot slides forward off the peg... result.. from my ankle to the back of my knee on the header... the shiny patch which is reflecting the flash is the part where the skin peeled away.. its blister up good now..
P6300104.jpg

Not anywhere near as bad or gory some of the other injuries but a reminder that sheet happens pretty quick & unexpected

Shortened me left pinky knuckle last year, Was pissed off cause I was not even riding or drunk, Stupid things can happen so quick & so easily

The doctor said to me it is a common bone to break boxing & kept telling me I should not have hit anyone? Shame it was a metal railing that my hand accidentally hit & got tangled up with

When I first did it>
P31-10-11_1129.jpg

I probably should have had it cut open & re-set to get it back to where its meant to be, My little finger wont go straight but it still works I spose
A few weeks after it did not look much better>
P31-10-11_1127.jpg

That's a scortcher Tim..... Might need to get that tatt re-done.

its only a home job done back before i was legally allowed to get one... one of those ones you forget about cause your not proud of it, lol... so if anything might help with a cover up.. lol

yeah.. today the big blisters popped and started refilling... i brushed against my pant leg and took some ink out of it.. lol.. cheap tattoo removal.. lol..

Not anywhere near as bad or gory some of the other injuries but a reminder that sheet happens pretty quick & unexpected

yeah its tame as lol.. just sayin how lucky i was it happened second lap and not after 3 hours or so of riding when i most probably would have ended up in hospital.. and yeah just when you think your goin smoothly something so small you never thought you would do gets you unstuck..lol

Latest posts

Back