Premature Happiness

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i had the same prob just change the 'e-clip' up one or two (i did two) and now she's running the best ever!

it must be a prob with these IRKS mabe i dunno im just saying :)

dont think its the irk i put mu stocky back in and it was no different but i found this.. see pic

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 41
i pulled the carby out of the mrs`s bike it seems to be a lot better but its to late to go reving it to much its loud as all hell with the yoshimura exhaust so i will try it when i get up tomorrow and let you all know how it go`s:cool:

wires

m8 here is a gift from above lol, check your wires you have most likly got a bad connection these chinese bikes have very tempreMENTAL wiring, my bike was running the same as you described had me effed i went back over all the wiring i hard wired everything and now she is sweet(them clips are crapo) , check out this diagram for ppl who want to simplefy there wires, all with correct colours for a 250cc zongshen,and 125 ducar.. :D :D

Attachments

• DucarCG125WIRINGdiagram.jpg
    DucarCG125WIRINGdiagram.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
thanks kwikaz ive already ripped all that shit china wire out and put new stuff in with all joins soldered no plugs for me to worry about but thanks for the suggestion...

Mate my first bike was a ebay orion. I had same prob, Idle was fine and once I got over 1/4 throttle it would just splutter and bog out. Tried everything

Rewired and checked all wiring, check for exhaust/intake leaks, cleaned and blew out carby multiple times changed spark plug, CDI, Coil. I gave up and took it to the shop told them what I've tried, they pulled out a new 26mm Mikuni and whacked it on and all problems were solved. Turns out somewhere in the carby there must have been a blockage or problem in the casting which means it is good for a paperweight. I have heard of this problem elsewhere too so don't rule out the carby. Try to borrow one off another bike, I reckon 99% chance its this if theres no leaks or electrical problems.

Ahhhhhhh i have tried everything this is beyond me ive replaced cdi used carby off mrs`s bike pulled irk oil sling out put stock coil in drained fuel put in fresh batch, stripped carby and cleaned it there`s no bloody difference... is there any GUN mechanics on here that live close to me that can fix it for me i live in altona im right near the westgate bridge i can deliver and pick the bike up, i need it fixed as its just collecting dust it still has not run properly in a couple of months HELP please:mad:

have u checked the timing, the cam could be outt or it would be good to check

does it feel it has no power to it because i experienced this and i had real bad spluters and back fire. the problem with mine was the exhaust wasn't done up tight enough at the head so there was enough compression happening in the exhaust, tightened the exhaust up and it ran perfectly.

hope this helps mate because i know the frustration we get when you do everything to get the bike going and it won't.

ive pulled the whole motor to pieces checked everything i dunno, i want someone else to fix it

if it has flat spots could it be you need a 105 main jet

i dunno i want someone else to fix it im over it, its consumed to much time and effort

Its just simply running too rich by the sounds. You just have to figure out whether its at full thottle or 2/3 throttle. If 2/3 throttle gotta change needle clip setting at full throttle gotta go to a smaller jet. Try and do a few plug chops at full throttle (running the bike nearly up to full speed at full throttle then turning the ignition off, then pull out the plug and check the colour)

Hey blofly i got a same bike as you also with a 138 in it, same symtoms- turned out to be fuel starvation. To test if its the same thing on yours get the shortest most unrestrictive fuel pipe possible plug it straight from the tank to the carby and give it a blast.

Make sure you revert back to using the filter and tap after you've finished or the fuel just pisses out the bottom of the carby.

My fuel lines where way to long and at all weird angles so try this first to make sure its not the same thing

Hey blofly i got a same bike as you also with a 138 in it, same symtoms- turned out to be fuel starvation. To test if its the same thing on yours get the shortest most unrestrictive fuel pipe possible plug it straight from the tank to the carby and give it a blast.

Make sure you revert back to using the filter and tap after you've finished or the fuel just pisses out the bottom of the carby.

My fuel lines where way to long and at all weird angles so try this first to make sure its not the same thing

Yes , since you've checked everything else out - that's about all it could be ! New tanks should be cleaned out and checked for fuel flow - they usually have heaps of bits of plastic in 'em !

thanks fella`s i`l give it a go tomorrow and let you know how i go

Latest posts

Back