Psto

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet as, what model did he end up with?

Is he a member here? sign him up, get him involved ;)

He is not a member here yet but he will be. He has not done a great deal of riding but from what I have seen he knows how to hold the throttle open and is not scared of falling off. He is racing at Kurri. He brought the PSTO TL 160.

Yea true aye I've never been game enough to race my 250f but Im seriously concidering racing a mini, however I need some info on these psto's

racing mins would be perfect for you

its fun but at the same time comptetitve but most the time you can shake hands at the end of the day and still be friends

Yea mate really keen to get in there and have some fun... anyway let us know when you have a review up

Cheers

mate i have just bought a pst0 160cc. best investment ever, although i have made a heap of mods for the race track, these bikes stack up when it comes to quality meets power. and reasonably priced. the psto is made by pitsterpro. they are pretty much the same bike as the lxr 160 but with two small differences. the ride height is taller on the psto and the foot pegs are heavely welded onto the psto rather than bolt onto the pitster lxr160 frame. i recomend doing some basic mods(flat slide 26mm carby, jetting settings, raceing head with decop lever just for starters) now mine is pumping out 21hp at the fly wheel. the bike now feels like it has a high strung 2 stoke engine in it. :) loving it
rrp=$2300
rating=10/10

mate i have just bought a pst0 160cc. best investment ever, although i have made a heap of mods for the race track, these bikes stack up when it comes to quality meets power. and reasonably priced. the psto is made by pitsterpro. they are pretty much the same bike as the lxr 160 but with two small differences. the ride height is taller on the psto and the foot pegs are heavely welded onto the psto rather than bolt onto the pitster lxr160 frame. i recomend doing some basic mods(flat slide 26mm carby, jetting settings, raceing head with decop lever just for starters) now mine is pumping out 21hp at the fly wheel. the bike now feels like it has a high strung 2 stoke engine in it. :) loving it
rrp=$2300
rating=10/10

How did you come up with the figure 21hp at fly wheel??

i have a psto and love it but i need a address of a parts shop in westurn syd if anyone can help

yeah no one is open till next week and i sum how have both my oil lines leaking oil and bike has only done like 5 hours not impressed

Leaking oil lines? Have you checked the lines for splits? If there still intact it may just be that from factors the oil lines clamps weren't tightened fully?

its leaking from the clamps the plastic around the lines are bubbled so is that from the clamps not being tight enought ?

its leaking from the clamps the plastic around the lines are bubbled so is that from the clamps not being tight enought ?

Does sound like it. Do they run banjo bolts or fittings directly into the master cylinder ??

Ok what condition are the copper washers that allow the banjo bolt to seal against the master cylinder?

good the bike is brand new its not leaking from the bolt its leaking from where the metal clamp meets the hose and its like it with both hoses going to oil cooler to the motor

Sorry man, you've got me, I would need to see it. Maybe someone with a bit more personal experience with your exact bike might be able to shed a bit more info for you. It does sound to me like faulty lines though.

no worries man thanks anyways i love this site its helped me heaps but am still a massive fan of the psto

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some replacement parts for a PSTO 160CC??
Was riding the other day and it locked up. Looks to be a gear behind the clutch basket.

Something in Australia would be preferable.

Latest posts

Back