Psto

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like a psto review havnt heard much about them but would like to know more!

Hey Crazzy, theres a few key members here involved with the PSTO's but i dont think anyone actually owns one yet and could give you a decent review.

Cheers mate Interested in hearing from someone about these bikes I seen them at my local but they say the same thing every1 else does that is trying to flog something off

Rustyone sent me a pm about them but I havnt heard back from him, but I would like too... Calling rustyone out

Last edited:
I got one here. Its a mates bike but I assembled it and ride it and take care of all the maintenance so ill get a review together real soon.

Yea true aye I've never been game enough to race my 250f but Im seriously concidering racing a mini, however I need some info on these psto's

like what info? and which model?..
i can help fill in the blanks for some info..but best thing to do is go sus one out in the flesh and see what parts are on it..

and obviously psto have a website, but youll have to google that lol..

nice choice lol..

consider it the contender for the PP LXR, so quality and parts with be very similar.. actually if you dont already know they are from the same manufacturer as the LXR..
so a lot of the bike shares the same the parts.. engine, swing arm, rear shock, plastics and so on. i beleive the forks are of equal quality too... being gpx is a rego'ed trademark of pitster pro the forks would be like a debranded set of gpx's...

anyways iv already said enough... test ride both and make your decision lol

reefy is seller of them and he says they are exactly the same as pitster pro lxr's exept the frame is slitly longer and higher. i rode his and it feel really differerent in the font end/ Higher compared to my lxr :) also im pretty sure they come with fat bars!

Latest posts

Back