QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those people that I haven't got on facey iv added an EVEnT April 14th for everyone to get down there and race 10th march is to close to orginise so iv made the event page 8 weeks prior to the race day so you can't really say no

whens the next race meet guys and what track will it be on

good to see you guys down south like it up here and great to see the surpport

they do keep the track looking the goods its always a blast to race out there lets see if we can get full gates next race

next ones on the 10th
also great pics
that last pic of lifan rockstar :action-smiley-018:

hey needapitty, havent got around to cheking my emails, have you sent those photos dude ? and also, ill be repping new guards, gonna be the stealth bomber ahaha :D

Sweet pics, Stu makes a habit of landing that front wheel at times, that's how he broke the wrist last time ouch. Surely there is more pics Joshy?

yeah there is footage of all the 12'' races two of stuey and two with me and heaps of pics of the 10'' class aswel

just cant seem to get the rockstar to chuck em up tho :(

What class's do they run at Lynton. Is there a import class or does everyone run as one? And would I need a ma license?

No MA liscence just pay for your class and race.. At the moment there's 12" open and stocka class. 12" open is basically import class.

Import class by its self doesn't exist anymore. Depending on 88 limited numbers there might e a 88 limited class aswell

i hope this bloody rain stops so we can race, ill be devoed if its canceled

Any racing today lads?

I'm new to Pitty's and don't know anyone else who owns one, I eed to get amongst the fun. I'm based in Brisbane on the North side. I hear Lytton has a meet there. Can you guys advise me what I need to do to be able to race.

I'm new to Pitty's and don't know anyone else who owns one, I eed to get amongst the fun. I'm based in Brisbane on the North side. I hear Lytton has a meet there. Can you guys advise me what I need to do to be able to race.

G'day!

This is just my understanding so don't take this as gospel.
I believe racing is every second Sunday of each month.
There are 2 classes, based on the rear wheel size : 12" Unlimited and 10" stockers.
Cost $45 to race (Worth every cent)
I'd say to get to the track around 7:30am.
Bring LOOOAAAADS of water, food, tools and ideally a camping chair and a marque.
Depending how many of my mates rock up on the weekend you're more than welcome to pit with me.

It's buckets full of fun!

G'day!

This is just my understanding so don't take this as gospel.
I believe racing is every second Sunday of each month.
There are 2 classes, based on the rear wheel size : 12" Unlimited and 10" stockers.
Cost $45 to race (Worth every cent)

I'd say to get to the track around 7:30am.
Bring LOOOAAAADS of water, food, tools and ideally a camping chair and a marque.
Depending how many of my mates rock up on the weekend you're more than welcome to pit with me.

It's buckets full of fun!

spot on aaron ;)

see you guys out there..........

ok so there is still some rain around atm on the northside and they are forcasting rain on sunday lets hope race day does not get washed out:bigcry:

Latest posts

Back