QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally putting new tyres on my 88 for the first time , so look out guys no more slicks lol .

Got a mate coming to race my stocker as well most likely , should be good.

pictures and footage would be good.. anyone from melbourne want some footage with helmet cam ill be more then happy to wear it on race day

Yeah styv that would be sick mate.

Good luck bud and represent for VIC!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike is in the wagon and I'm ready to go!
For anyone who is interested, I'll be pitted with a silver commodore wagon, a beautiful wife and a blue YZf looking Motovert 160r. I'll have a load of tools and junk if you need em.

Here's hoping I don't come dead last!

i would've come if someone would've answered there phone or replied to msg's. why have a phone if you don't effing no how to use it.

had an awesome day out at fort one again was great to meet the new guys out there and good to catch up with the regulars

pics and vids to come so stay tuned

i would've come if someone would've answered there phone or replied to msg's. why have a phone if you don't effing no how to use it.

Damn, sounds like Stuey was on the nest or chained to the sink;), that's not your job bro lol. :)

what a great way to start the year at forty, everybody did well and there were no major incidents, sucked how there was no points on the last round, but not much we can do about it ahaha, good work guys hope to see you at the next one in march.

Last edited:
what a great way to start the year at forty, everybody did well and there were no major incidents, sucked how there was no points on the last round, but not much we can do about it ahaha, good work guys hope to see you at the next one in march.

yeah no dought toddy we will be there

also congrats on the hole shots mate you where going good out there mate

Latest posts

Back