QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should be a good year of racing looking foward to it all again

i dont think ill have the 160 tickled over and finished by the first meet but will still be rocking it out there with lifan 140 untill i unleash the beast lol

we should tee up a few practice days out there befor race season???

damn joshy you gettn that 160 gold plated mate, is coin holding you up or just have not had the time? get that gopro ready lad.

Got the new billet rims with the carlsbads. An new gpx rear shock ready to rock it with ya josy spoke to stu fr o m smalllwheels today joshy an hes keen to come to fort with us for a practice day bro

sounds good stu im keen to get out there for some practice mate im going to need it lol havnt been on the bike for a while been busy with work and the other new toy getting it ready for powercruise one day power play :)

just got to get the time and ill have the 160 finished mick not to far off mate

Good stuff man. Wanna see it gettn thrashed lol

i got the 150 ready for the track but have no idea how to ride on a track yet.. and score a doublesized shade do hicky thingo.. lol... so i will be keen for a day out there.. if im not workin.

Im like you tim, i ride trails all the time, but put me on an mx track and im like a fish out of water literally.

Dont worry mick an tim il teach yas how to
Be like a bird an fly through the air. Im feelin
ya joshy i havent riden much since i broke
my hand ay. Cant wait bois lets say last saturday
or sunday of this month we go have a fort session whose keen?

Dayumm big drive ! coming by yourself ??

Hopefully we can at least get a full gate if your making that effort styv!

What will ya be racing , think im just gonna stocker it.

dont get hert styv we wanna see you at the vcm races lol

Haha yea I'll be at vcm aswell.. But if it's racing better tracks and traveling I have to do I will travel!! But I don't know what I will have at vcm?? My bikes are all capoot!

Haha yea I'll be at vcm aswell.. But if it's racing better tracks and traveling I have to do I will travel!! But I don't know what I will have at vcm?? My bikes are all capoot!

Jesus christ you get around don't you Styv.... North NSW last sat, down to the border on sat night, then off to QLD the next weekend. Somebody is paying you too much.... and giving you too much time off :p

Latest posts

Back