QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Lifan, great idea, fill that car park up full of minis. And get our own class out on the track for practice. I am definitely in to that !!

Yeah bro would be sick get jody to work the gates for us every now an then so we can have a couple of races

Yeeeeeewwww, 250F rider is in. We should be able to get real good numbers to one there. Being in Brissy, and close to the gateway bridge, close to those from both north and southside.

i will be there again.. im ordering my forks some time this week.... so i wont be racing but i will be there to get some more footage.. the missus is keen as to get back out there too...

You know next sunday isnt race day. It is the one after. So plenty of time to get your bike sorted Tim. Also, the roadworks down there now have affected on how you get to the track. Give yourself a few extra minutes to get to the track.

yeah i thought it wasn't next week.. i posted in another thread about which weekend was race weekend and i thought it was the 14th and not the 7th... hhmmmm interesting i will have to get my A into G and sort it all out.... will i need to register a number? and will i need it to be on me and my bike?

Nah man. No need to have any registered numbers, as no MA affiliation. You will need numbers on your bike to race, but if you dont get any before the race day, you can buy them from Fort Lytton on race morning. All you really need to do is get you and your bike and riding gear to the track before 8:30 am on race morning.

Thanks for showing us round today fella's, was good to finally meet ya's. Will definetly try and make lytton this weekend!

hey mate if u end up goin to race day any chance i could score a lift if not is there anybody else from sunnycoast that could give me a lift? will chip in for fuel:boink:

Yeah mate shouldn't be a problem, thing is that I dont find out if I'm working the weekend till a couple of days before, like this bloody weekend!! I'm pretty keen for the race day but I was hoping to head down there this weekend to get so time on the track seeing that I've never been there before. You dont mind coming dead last for a ride home do ya mate! ;)

Yeah mate shouldn't be a problem, thing is that I dont find out if I'm working the weekend till a couple of days before, like this bloody weekend!! I'm pretty keen for the race day but I was hoping to head down there this weekend to get so time on the track seeing that I've never been there before. You dont mind coming dead last for a ride home do ya mate! ;)
thats all good bro id be keen to come down this weekend to if ya go lol I came last last race day cos I was sick as a dog so il be picking up the pace alot next race day watch out joshy im gunning for ya

Can't this weekend mate, I have to work! Ha just drove past josh in the pit van! And its my ol boys birthday next week so I'm giving up my all day Bathurst event on Sunday to go and see him in the goldy so I can have a run next weekend, Devo'd

A glass half full kinda guy arn't ya!:rolleyes:

Weather gods are saying 70% chance of a repeat of yesterday, but there only right 50% of the time anyway.

Latest posts

Back