QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah beno, for sure.. anytime should be sweet! I need some practice too before racing.....

Anyone know how much an arvo ride during the week costs out there??

Oh we will be there in big Morgan & Wacker harley van, u cant miss it, come say gday, hope weather stays like this

Have fun out there wish I could be out there with you guys

what a wicked day racing at lytton so much fun

anyone thinking about having a crack at racing there just do it the had best day

best i could manage was a third and three forths

will be there again next meet

what a wicked day racing at lytton so much fun

anyone thinking about having a crack at racing there just do it the had best day

best i could manage was a third and three forths

will be there again next meet

Hey needa, thats great to hear. How was the track ?? Would have been sweet I reckon. Jody had said they were getting more sand in. What class were you racing ?? How many did they have there today in the mini classes?? I wasnt even able to make it out there for a look.

Was a sick day towards the end 3 3rd place finishes an crashed out on the 4th an didnt finish lol yeewww first time out there sick as madd little battles with joshy

Haa yeah man for sure il be oth there agen raced all day with no rear brakes still snaked 3rd for the day tho lol Ha

Latest posts

Back