QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna get out there next month to give you fellas a run for your money!
Anyone get any photos?

This is your calling Dynamics. You said you would race this one, so we better see you out there.

I am definitely racing again. Gonna be racing my 50 again, my 12" aint ready for battle just yet. lol. Done a bit to my 50 too, so cant wait to ride it.

Yeah, I did say it!! Not gonna happen this month though... Got too much on my plate, and Ive signed up with MQ and COolum MX CLub...

Do wanna get out there, but definitely want to do a midweek practice before I try racing as I will be useless... We still planning on hiring out the track sometime fellas?

2008 KX250F...

Coolum is only 15 minutes from home, so its way more likely I can duck off for the afternoon... thats why I thought Id join up there...

Awesome to hear Doc. Sounds like we will have a good turnout again.

Hey guys what a hecktik race day woo bit crap that Swapper has hurt his leg hopefully its not broken and hope to see you out there on the next race day :)

was a mad day... finally met some lads... now i just gotta get some track time in to keep up with swapper on that 50.... man he is fast.. i got video which i will post up once they upload..

Haha, thanks Tim. Was great to meet both you and your girlfriend. Pretty awesome the support of the mini scene, with guys who couldnt race, coming out and watching and getting some footage. It wasnt the greatest day for me actually. Having problems with the bike, and then my crash. Didn't want to go to the hospital last night, was hoping the pain would go away. It didn't and hurts like crazy. Gonna get my missus to take me this afternoon, but fearing the worst. Good to see you posting on the forum #411.

oh man.. that sucks.. i missed the crash.. we had to bail at 1 cause the missus had to start work at 2:30... hope all works out for the best mate..

some of the action from sunday
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PKN7XhhiBzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the future..
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q1hvpVK9pkI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers for the vid! spewing i couldn't make this one .. mite not even make the next one working at gladstone for 6 weeks :(

Good to see more fellas slowly coming back out , where did all this klx's come from ? good to see!

lol yeah i seen em too.. i don't think they apart of MR... the other video of a full race will be up as soon as it loads.. will defs be goin to the next on.. even just to get more video and get the MR.com out on youtube...

this is the only complete race i got..
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uzFVcj0_buk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back