QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had another great day at lytton racing was good to meet tim and his missus two real nice people cheers for throwing up some vids mate and coming out surporting the mini scene

had fun battling away at the back with the guy on the klx and crf_#411 its always fun racing with you and hman it will be good to see him there next time

hope your leg is ok swapper looked like you where in some pain mate fingers crossed its not to bad

see you all there at the next race day...

Hey thanks for all the help Needa. Just got back from Hospital. Didnt wanna go on Sunday, was hoping the pain would go away. It didn't. Ended up being broken in two places and seperated kinda bad. Was surprised how bad it looked when the doc showed me the x-ray. Ah well. Have time to get my bikes sorted ready to go once I get my leg out of plaster. I guess I will be a spectator at the ride day and the next couple of race days. Good vids too Tim !!

dam that sucks swapper it didnt look to good i thought it was broken sory to here mate

and no probs for the help mate im sure you would have done the same for me

Sorry to hear about the leg bood. Are the race days every month?

yeah man the race days are every month but its the 2nd weekend of the month so next month will be the 14th of october, and swapper hope you heal quickly man it sucks that has happened, but hopefully Hman come next month and it should be pretty good day, those klx's were pretty good pasted me like i was standing still haha but hope fully i will have a couple of other stock 50's to race with next month :) cheers for the great racing guys :)

anytime for the videos guys... im trying to hunt down some suspension upgrades for my nitrous 150 and my klx style 140.. the missus is keen as get footage of all of us battling it out.. she is already asking me when are we goin back and when am i gonna start racing. lol. hoping for a speed recover for ya swapper... as i said in the video.. your fast on the fiddy....

i dunno where Stu is but this is his and Josh's view of the races..
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h_6BnR47Lak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stu just has stock suspension but the dpro has the gpx rear shock out of the box

i run the gpx black label forks up front and at the back ive got the adjustable Fastace Rear Shock BS-35AR/BFA01AR

the black label forks still have the stock fork oil in em think i need to change it a few guy's have been telling me to run dex3 auto transfluid in em

no a prob josh.. aye do you and stu run standard suspension on the bikes or have ya's up graded em?

I run standard man. holds up to i can do some pretty decent jmps i ussually do the big table top where yous were stanking butthere was no traction on that corner so wet but yeah wasnt feelin to good i had 3 infection pneumonia, influenza B and microplasma lol i ws gettin dizzy just waitin at the start gates but still had a crack

Yeah Lifan, great idea, fill that car park up full of minis. And get our own class out on the track for practice. I am definitely in to that !!

yeah we really need to have a ride day out there thats for sure its a fun track to ride. and the changes they have made to the track where good i thought...

Latest posts

Back