QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mick the bike went awesome today, couldn't be more happier with it unfortunately I think I might have stuffed my rear bearings :( there's a bit of a wobble back there!

Billy the track on the left as you head in was way too sandy, like riding in sand dunes! But the right was awesome just on the edge of my of my skill level to ride thru. Very rutted out in some parts and deep sand in others, over all a good ride. Good to get the skills up!

it was a great few hours, loved it out there. we will be riding there alot i think. it would be a good spot for a few people to go and have a bbq and race cause most of the track is atleast 3-4 metres wide. thanks to dave for sharing. can't wait to go out there again.

Hey corey did you photo shop bens muscles and receding hair line ??

hey dave and billy corey and ben there is a couple of us heading out this weekend for a ride if you guys are keen to meet up? i wouldnt mind heading out where you guys took those pics looks good...

hey dave and billy corey and ben there is a couple of us heading out this weekend for a ride if you guys are keen to meet up? i wouldnt mind heading out where you guys took those pics looks good...

yeah we gunna head out on saturday hope it wont be to hot

That place we went is like that chook chase you to me to only wider you could probably have two maybe three bikes round it at one time which could make for some interesting racing!

ah cannot wait to move to the sunny coast! few years yet but ill get there!

Latest posts

Back