QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we usede to ride to maroocy from coolum allong that way , ya used to able to ride from coolum to noosa all along the back there :)
Might be due for another ride day out mine? if yas keen to come ride a track , im trying to organize a day at parklands too, to take kids out before school hols finish :)

We took my 5 yr old daughter there on the day on a china quad she loved it, she's more of a boy than what my boys are lol!!

we usede to ride to maroocy from coolum allong that way , ya used to able to ride from coolum to noosa all along the back there :)
Might be due for another ride day out mine? if yas keen to come ride a track , im trying to organize a day at parklands too, to take kids out before school hols finish :)

Australia Day mate lets do it! Also keen for a ride at yours one of these days, I've never ridden a little track like that before. Should be interesting :) at least I won't have far to drive if I hurt myself!

I just came back from checking out Daves riding place there some serious tracks there! But real sandy should be a good morning of riding,

After that shower we had the other night made it a bit better but there are heaps of other tracks and Billy and I went round that track with the quad it was awesome fun, till I ova shot a burm and went ova the hangers

Would love to come but stuck out at work till 31 st Clayton's recovery vehicle couldn't even get in I'll be keen weekend of the 2 nd of feb

Sweet corey, did the bike go okay mate? Looks like a nice wide open spot to go riding especially when ya got a few mates to ride with ya lucky bugger.

Latest posts

Back