QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky bugger!

lol yer mate not for my dads mate though the tank mount fell in to the chain and locked the back wheel up and split the clutch side but yer was a good ride all together i got some go pro footage may upload

Where's everybody riding this weekend, thinking about heading to parklands, anyone heading up that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need a lift mate? ;)
Could probably organise something, haven't quite figured out where to go yet, doesn't look like many people are talking about going riding this weekend, you local?

Last edited:
Hey fellow Riders,

I am going to go riding either at BDV or fort lytton next week!
I will be hiring a trailer and driving the bikes up there so if anyone is interested in coming up with me next weekend let me know. Ill be able to transport bikes if needed. If you want to come along with me in the car all im asking for is fuel money and half of the trailer rental fee which isnt anything virtually.

Let me know

Tom
if you wish to contact me text me on 0428924555

kx250f POWER!

I've only got the little bike ATM mate, wouldn't mind going there, I'm trying to shut down for chrissy and its a bit of a hike from here, no holiday pay in my trade! :(
But I missed out on a ride this weekend so I might be able to pull some strings, will let ya know either way mate!

ok mate thats ok.

no rush im moving in 3 weeks just wanted to get a ride in before i move because i can see myself not riding for awhile lol.

Mate unfortunitly I wont be riding anytime soon I just purchased a 26 mm oko and am having (ship) loads of trouble, msg'd sean trying to get it fixed asap but I cant see myself riding in the next 2 weekends sorry mate!

Last edited:
yeah ill come out with ya beno corey said you guys where going out to parklands i was going to go to fort but ill come out there with you guys if you's are heading out

sory about last weekend mate i had a few probs with the old boy i will let you no what happend on the weekend...

Mate if you've got trophies n stuff to collect on presentation go and do it mate you deserve it!! Will talk to Ben tonight and call ya tomoz for more info.

Latest posts

Back