QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody going to donnybrook this week or that place near toorbul im keen to go for a ride

Burpengary track

I was driving north bound past the burpengary weigh bridge the other day and notice a couple of utes with mini bikes on the block of land behind the north bound way bridge. today I drove past and noticed a little track and a big dirt mound with a track up it, Just wondering if anyone had any info on this spot??:bump:

any areas to ride on north side of Brisbane or out samford way???? doesn't necessarily have to be a proper track

Yeah mate plenty of good tracks north of brisvegas, just depends on how far you'd like to travel, Closest to Samford would be Lytton mx just before port of Brisbane, I went there on the weekend for the first time, I wont lie to ya its not really for your back yard bandit, but I've been told if you head out on their open days Wed, Fri, Sat Sun its more accomodating for beginers. Up at the Beerburrum Forest Reserve 100's of tracks in there, but the all road rules apply in the forest too. theres a few tracks up at Kenilworth as well, some of them are pretty technical, Do not attempt with a hangover! Trust me on that!! And finally Parklands at Kenilworth its got everything for beginners to advanced, Thats all I know of mate!! ;)

Wow dude! We got it, theres a few of us that head out to beerburrum fairly regularly, we all usually post something a few days prior to going, keep an eye out ;)

yeah sorry man it was saying error and i pressed it like 5 times and it was still saying error oh and ill keep a look out
Wow dude! We got it, theres a few of us that head out to beerburrum fairly regularly, we all usually post something a few days prior to going, keep an eye out ;)

Can't sorry buddy working six days right up to Chrissie with the exception of a few, might head up to Parklands in a few weeks, hopefully!:)

Going for an arvo ride at a park at brendale I'm taking the go pro ill upload footage tonight

Hey fellow Riders,

I am going to go riding either at BDV or fort lytton next week!
I will be hiring a trailer and driving the bikes up there so if anyone is interested in coming up with me next weekend let me know. Ill be able to transport bikes if needed. If you want to come along with me in the car all im asking for is fuel money and half of the trailer rental fee which isnt anything virtually.

Let me know

Tom
if you wish to contact me text me on 0428924555

YZ125 POWER!

Latest posts

Back