QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry buddy I'll have to can plans for donny on sunday, Stewart just txt me and said racing is on sun not sat, and I've been looking forward to having my first race! should come with mate it's closer to you than donnybrook!

good to see you are coming out for a crack on sunday cordogs
i should be out there just having having a few probs with a new irk i might be riding a loner bike out there if i dont get it sorted

se ya out there man!

good to see you are coming out for a crack on sunday cordogs
i should be out there just having having a few probs with a new irk i might be riding a loner bike out there if i dont get it sorted

se ya out there man!

NOOOOOO not an inner rotor joshy, nothing but trouble. well thats my thoughts anyway, save ya coin and get a 150anime. PM me if ya need a hand to get it to run champ.

Yeah man, I sent Stewart a msg saying I couldnt pick him up on sat cause of work, he kindly reminded me that racing is on the sunday not Saturday, so I got all excited and called up the other yellow rockstar he's now coming too!

NOOOOOO not an inner rotor joshy, nothing but trouble. well thats my thoughts anyway, save ya coin and get a 150anime. PM me if ya need a hand to get it to run champ.

yeah i no mick it was a freebie so we thought we would chuck it on and see what happend and well it worked great for a few laps and that was the end of that:frustrated:

i should have none better lol i think i will just run the smaller lifan 150 rotor

cheers mick....

Run great and rev really hard when there good, bad luck mate, hope ya get it goin for the weekend lad

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

Hey can anyone tell me where I can find some info on the Lytton track! Like is there just the one track and if not where can I find pic's info on the others,
I just read through 8 pages of an old lytton thread and got nothing, checked the website and NOTHING! Someone please enlighten me!!:cursing:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back