QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that Glider forest spot, heard u get fined big time if ur caught ridin there. If anyone is near or at redbank plains I'm gonna try this spot called Joanie woods park. Prob go on monday n c if it's any good.

Last edited:
Goin for a ride at donnybrook today just me and a mate, probably nearer to lunch time. If anyones keen I'll have my phone on me so p.m me,

yeah there is quite a few that come out with on most weekends we have some good spots to go to
you's are more then welcome to come out with us boys......

I was supposed to got to Qld ride day yesterday, only to get told we had prior arrangements, so I've booked in next saturday all day, providing I'm not working to go where ever everybody is riding so I'm thinking I'll throw a post up for us local boys to head out, I know your not real keen on the bush track stuff(Tim) so I'm keen for either kennilworth or Lytton!

Last edited:
hey cardogs im thinking about heading to lytton next weekend if ya keen there should be a few others out there with me

but if we dont go to lytton we will be heading out to do some trail riding

ill pm you and let ya no!

there is a few of us heading out there again tomoz if any of you guys are keen

yeah the trail from the quarry all the way to the mountain and up it is awesome we have heaps of fun riding it just make sure youve got a full tank of premo to make it back:)

Ha ha I think I might be pushing the friendship with the missus mate! my mate on the rockstar bike was pretty impressed with the trails, he's not allowed to come out and play to often. But its right up he's alley so I might see him riding a bit more now! :)

Yeah mate I'm keen, will have to get pitty and lifan to shows how to get up to the mountain, I'll bring a bloody camelbak this time! :)

that camel back that Billy brought was cheap as get a bit dry after a decent ride

Latest posts

Back