QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get it done before Sunday and come to the ride day at parklands.

Hey man,

I wont be able to make it all this weekend due to birthday parties and stuff that i need to attend. But i placed an order with DHZ first thing this morning so i should get all my bits and pieces by friday hopefully, so i can get a few things fixed and ready to go.

How often do these ride days happen ??

Not sure mate but me and a few mates go to parklands a fair bit if you want to tag along, same goes for old Cal road.

Not sure mate but me and a few mates go to parklands a fair bit if you want to tag along, same goes for old Cal road.

Ahh yeaa sounds sweet man, appreciate it.. keep me in the loop next time something's going on, and if myself or a few boys that I know end up going for a ride, ill be sure to do the same!

Would be good to have a few locals to hit up Parklands or old Caloundra road with sometime, I've never been to Parklands before. I couldn't think of anything better then to have a proper track to ride around on! Do you know what the fees are roughly to head out there for a days ride ?

Where bouts on the coast you from ? .. I am in Caloundra. :)

Yeah mate its $30 for the day, free to go watch. And I live at Pacific paradise. If you've got your bike going next week we will more than likely go for a ride at old Cal road, if your not doing anything your more than welcome to come. It will be either Monday or Tuesday.

Yeah mate its $30 for the day, free to go watch. And I live at Pacific paradise. If you've got your bike going next week we will more than likely go for a ride at old Cal road, if your not doing anything your more than welcome to come. It will be either Monday or Tuesday.

Hey,

oh nice one man that's not that bad ay.

Sweet as well ill post back on the forums once I get my bike finished to let you know :)

Monday - Friday is bad for me though because I work full-time and only get weekends off! but will work something out Im sure!

hey guys any good spots in ipswich/redbank plains???? just bought a second hand pitracer 140cc 07 model. looking 4 locals to go riding with, cheers.

there are not many good safe spots to ride in redbank/ipswitch most of us in or around there just travel or meet up with guys in less police looked after places

Went out to QMP today was great atleast 2 mx tracks for
Minis will upload some pics and videos maybe tomorrow :)

Does anyone know anything about the Vintage Motocross track out at Harrisville near Peak Crossing/Yamanto/Ipswich?

I can't seem to find much on Google, but I dont' think the track is open to MX bikes, only vintage ones, and, maybe minis? Tis supposed to be natural graded MX and grass track?
http://brismcc.ning.com/page/track-1

Also anyone know anything about the Nudgee MX track?

Both are vintage only Marty, and both only really open for race days. I hadn't heard anything about minis being allowed to ride there. What have you heard/seen ??

I haven't really heard anything... I have just been googlin' to find more places to ride around home. My horse trainer is over at Peak Crossing which is like 10 mins from Harrisville, so thought it might be handy to be able to ride there. I might try and find out how to get in contact with the owner.

As for Nudgee, yeah, I haven't heard anything about minis being allowed there, only vintage, but I was just hoping someone knew different.

Its pretty annoying that the bush behind my house is all but unrideable, as I don't want to stuff my bike. (its only 2 mins up the road!) The single trails are all rutted to knee deep, deep water crossings, and only a little bit of nice fire trails which are fun on the mini. But I'm not going to ride the bike thru all the crap to get to the good stuff... so still dreaming of other places to ride. ;) (without having to travel miles)

Last edited:
if we got a few numbers could maybe get a ride in here ?
https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=1179+cedar+pocket+gap++rd+wolvi&ie=UTF-8&hl=en
Is gympie moto clubs track, have to do day lic and stuff but think still only be 40-50$? they dont dont ride days real often ,but if we got enough to be a class of all minis , then maigt be doable?
and its just up road from me:)

Definitely a great idea. Lets see if we can make this happen. Do you know anyone involved with the club Brett? We should at least speak to them and see if they would be interested in allowing us track time.

Latest posts

Back