QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
next might be do-able for me.. this one coming is def out.. got about 15 big bikes heading out bush for a ride :)

this sunday?
just let us know which weekend your keen for. i havent ridden my mini for ages lol... actually i gotta weld the pipe back on. it snapped off at the flange at 3am doing a hot lap lol

So has anyone been to Wyalong yet? Is is going to be any good on a mini bike ??

So has anyone been to Wyalong yet? Is is going to be any good on a mini bike ??

Hey mate,

I will be answer that question in 2 weeks time, look out for some pics, vids and probs a review on the new motorbike park...

FOR ALL BRISBANE METRO RIDERS!!

Pinkies!.. if u just want sumwhere wif open paddock, lumpy sections and a few jumps. Pinkanbar is the go.. head to the airport and turn off on airport drive and the roundabout.. u end up heading out past and around the airport.. basically its directly between AIRPORT and Port of Brissy.. its guud fun.. some of the jumps hav resently been knocked down but peeps are building more.. there are trees to park under and stuff and bring a fishing rod if ur keen to do sumthin else whilst there. its fun as.. oh and if u like to do burnouts feel free to go nuts in the paddocks hahaha oh and there is a mudpit sorta thing near the quarry down the end.. its heeps open..

hey man have you got any photos of the place

Yeah mate, we spent over 5 hours out there today. Its good cause there is a bit of everything there and no one hassles you.

Yeah mate, we spent over 5 hours out there today. Its good cause there is a bit of everything there and no one hassles you.

Yea man I'd have to agree! I'll have to get in touch with a few mates to see if there still keen on riding and head out myself for a bit of a burn, haven't been out that way for awhile!

Where do you usually ride? send me a pm if your keen for a ride,

Hey berlina,

I use to always ride at old caloundra road. But lately have had my bike all locked away and haven't been for a ride in almost a year!.

So at the moment, im gonna give it a bit of a service this weekend, so its ready for winter to get out there and have some fun since its been so long!

Latest posts

Back