QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know about kingston near the go karts apparntly they turn a blind eye 2 ppl rideing there cuz of the noice of the karts ?

Yeh I went go karting for weeks back and saw about 6 bikes there. 1 quad. I'm very suprised no ones stopped them how strict laws are.

hey, there is a new riding place at kenilworth its awesome. there are jumps and big mx tracks.

there is beerburrum forest just near elimbah but isnt that legal anymore but very good trails .......we go deep into the forest where police cant hear and go to us.

yeah i still go out the forest there despite being booked at the start of the year..

just dont park your car where all can see, same goes for riding.. i ride a wr450 up there so i ride anywhere but on a pitty its a little different..

an awsome spot to ride is churella near kenilworth. Its a 26k loop with a bit of everything. Tracks def not for the un experianced though due to the steep inclines and declines combined with loose rocks/topsoil ect. 50dg/60deg slopes are all through the track.

Also has burms, jumps and high speed flat areas, creek xings... bit of everything.

It is only legal though if you have a reg bike and moto license FYI. Is a dedicated moto trail though so i supose its better then cutting up the forest.

Awsome fun on the smaller bikes.

Hi all, I am trying to open up a motocross park similar to Blackduck (and others like it) in the Wide Bay area, if you live in the area or not, would you come and ride it? If you would like to give me any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Any support to get that most needed council approval would be sweet. Cheers Cass

Hi all, I am trying to open up a motocross park similar to Blackduck (and others like it) in the Wide Bay area, if you live in the area or not, would you come and ride it? If you would like to give me any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Any support to get that most needed council approval would be sweet. Cheers Cass

hey mate...
i think more information is needed, like track style, property size and what sort of bikes the tracks will accommodate (big,small or both)
camping?
pricing? (hard to tell early in the piece tho)

if you are dead serious then i suggest you start a thread up so you keep all feedback together..

but myself and i can put my hand up for about 10 other mates of mine would be keen as..

also how far along council approval are you?
the biggest killer is the insurance..

Hey, thanks for your response. It's very early stages at the moment. Looking at 400acres with beginner to medium natural terrain tracks. Bush camping available, guided tour night rides, open all year round. Might start a thread if I can work out how!!

@Cassbear
Count me in. me and a couple of mates would be extrememly interested in riding there. We've got the minis and a few beginner tracks sounds like a good way to have a cruise.
Definently start a thread and keep us posted on your progress... cheers.

Hey, thanks for your response. It's very early stages at the moment. Looking at 400acres with beginner to medium natural terrain tracks. Bush camping available, guided tour night rides, open all year round. Might start a thread if I can work out how!!

sounds good mate, but promise us one thing lol.. you'll build a dedicated 50's track!!

might also be worth structuring this place to host/hold comp level events.. there's not many places around these days..

I dont know if it has been said, however a few good trails out in coomera ( behind dreamworld ) i ride out there all the time! not legal however never had cop problems. i am out most weekends. anyone keen just let me know!

theres a track at lakeside north brissy, its got a road surface and they race there avery second sunday i think,..

hey fizzo if your talkin bout the industrial land inbetween the motorway and the train line (its still bushland atm) youll find that place is a cop magnet and they blitz the area alot.

hey fizzo if your talkin bout the industrial land inbetween the motorway and the train line (its still bushland atm) youll find that place is a cop magnet and they blitz the area alot.

Yeah mate. I have had NO problems there for many years. but i ride on the other side of the train line, "after the station" never a problem!

id say youve been lucky then mate. lots of new houses on that side and they do complain to the cops bout the bike noise. i grew up ridin coomera ormeau oxenford and pac pines and the only spot the law hasnt blitzd is the quarry land on upper ormeau road. (epa are tryin to close that down now too tho) and the mini moto track ya can see from the road is our track but is off limits as my old man wont let anyone on it since our so called mate tried to sue him after he crashed on it.

hey guys ummm i live in forest lake and wanted to find anyone that wants to ride i do have my p's , but as yet to buy a ute. If anyone is heading out ridiing next time should pick me up :D will pay for fuel costs and maybe a 6 pack cheers
Martin

Latest posts

Back