QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any1 knw of some tracks round gympie?? directions or map would b sweet

Cheers Robert

yer dude come riding with us next thursday in beerwah pm me if u wanna kno more

i went to fort lytton last week its a pretty good race track although there is only 1 50 track and it cost me 45bucks for the day :( but u can become year member for $85 i think and pay $20 every time u come .....

theres a race on this weekend i wanna go just need to no if u can show up on the day and race?? if anyone knows if you can just show up and race would apreciate it.

i went to fort lytton last week its a pretty good race track although there is only 1 50 track and it cost me 45bucks for the day :( but u can become year member for $85 i think and pay $20 every time u come .....

theres a race on this weekend i wanna go just need to no if u can show up on the day and race?? if anyone knows if you can just show up and race would apreciate it.

Yer ya can just show up!But it will cost ya that 45$ +entry to race $20-25?Is cheaper if ya hav a lic.
Ive been to a few race meets,they still need to do some work to the track and it could be HEAPS better!

yer ill be there this week then be in the outlaw class ..yer i went last week but they said there closed all this week till the race so hopefully there prepping the track abit .. especially the big track that was outragously bad and rutted but the 50 track seemed decent enough.

does anyone know a place for junior pitty riderz to practice or race, i heard from sum1 that you can practice at gold coast mx track( reedy creekmx) dont know he was a bit of a dodgy guy so if anyone could shed sum light. thnx

hey wen can u practice 4 juniors at lytton, what requirements do the bikes have to meet and ive got all the gear accept 4 the riding pants do u need long riding pants or tracky dacks or short. Finally wen is the next club day mite go for a look
thnx

Latest posts

Back