QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ride a full blown custom dude
u might be here in time for the bdv ride?

I have noticed that no one mentions Manar Park throughout the whole thread.

I've been out there and had an absolute ball (until i hit a tree and a massive root stickin outta the ground). Here is a little "review" for all who have been thinking about going: (I rode my RM there so it may differ on pitbikes but i know you can ride on every track on them)

50's Track: Is very average. Small jumps but does have a pretty good flyover bridge but i wouldn't attempt it yet cause if you come up short.... even though its a tabletop its not curved and would probably send you over the bars.

Motocross Tracks: I think they would be fun on a pitty as the jumps arent tooo big on some tracks and are mostly tabletops. They dont have as many as BDV but they arent crowded.

Supercross Track: Wasn't open when I visited so can't comment.

Trails: Heaps and heaps of trails. Sandy, rocky, open and tight bush stuff. Not a big fan of trails but didn't mind these. They have heaps of hillclimbs, although i didnt even attemp any, i've heard they are alot of fun and challenging.

FMX Ramps: They had 3 ramps out when I went. 1 was about 50cm tall so that doesnt really cound as a FMX ramp. But they have 2 massive landings and both the ramps can be moved closer to the landing if you want. The smaller ramp isnt steep at all but you still get a fair bit of height. Enough that guys were doin heelclicker on KX450F's.The second is alot steeper but i didn't get a very good look as i new i definitely wouldn't attempt it then.

They have updated the Website: Home

I am hopefully goin out to Manar on the 1st of January 2008 until the 6th if i get my new bike (MSO Pro) before then and give the ramps a go ;)

I hope my "review" helps anyone looking for somewhere a little different and less crowded to ride.

i go riding up at the glass house mountains apprarently it illegal but i dont think they mind aslong as u stay 2 the tracks and dont destroy state forest

hey Moto Fans ,, i live in logan and the are no place to ride (LEGALLY) but we got out to logan pine forest goes for ages most times we get lost mawhaahhaha only been chased once but got away cause there were a few of us .... anyone from logan that wants to go riding email me please...

anyone know of any good hill climb and long riding trails through water mud and all types of terrain near brisbane???

if half you ppl read the whole thread there's like every single spot
that there is all over brisso and the coast

hey heres and idea GO READ IT

hey guys just recently bought a mini dirt bike and jst wondrin any tracks around anywher would b good, i live at aspley at northside of brisbane,
anyone knw any track around to let me knw dat would be greatly apprciated
thanks

i go riding up at the glass house mountains apprarently it illegal but i dont think they mind aslong as u stay 2 the tracks and dont destroy state forest

hey scuba steve,

just recently bought a mini dirt bike jst wnderin any places around to ride it??
i live at aspley and dont knw anywher to ride yet, if you could help me out bout some spots to ride dat would be great

thnks man
joe

what happened to ducar.r.spec

i live in landsborough and have been out in the forestry there and at glasshouse
glasshouse is too harsh for a mini bike i thought, long straights and huge puddles isnt my style. but landsborough is the go, alot more tighter fun tracks

p.m me if anyones keen for a ride?

what happened to ducar.r.spec

i live in landsborough and have been out in the forestry there and at glasshouse
glasshouse is too harsh for a mini bike i thought, long straights and huge puddles isnt my style. but landsborough is the go, alot more tighter fun tracks

p.m me if anyones keen for a ride?

hey dude,

i live at Sippy Downs and we go riding at old caloundra rd (which is just of steve irwin way) and if you follow it round for about 2mins after two intersections you will find an opening in the trees and you will see powerlines. if you go down to the power lines there is heaps of tracks that people have made.

cheers

hey dude,

i live at Sippy Downs and we go riding at old caloundra rd (which is just of steve irwin way) and if you follow it round for about 2mins after two intersections you will find an opening in the trees and you will see powerlines. if you go down to the power lines there is heaps of tracks that people have made.

cheers

yer alot of my mates go riding there but ive never been.. im just waiting for my other mate to get a pitboss.. hes got one on order, just waiting for them to go through customs.. cant wait, its so shit riding by yourself.

wheres manar park

I have noticed that no one mentions Manar Park throughout the whole thread.

I've been out there and had an absolute ball (until i hit a tree and a massive root stickin outta the ground). Here is a little "review" for all who have been thinking about going: (I rode my RM there so it may differ on pitbikes but i know you can ride on every track on them)

50's Track: Is very average. Small jumps but does have a pretty good flyover bridge but i wouldn't attempt it yet cause if you come up short.... even though its a tabletop its not curved and would probably send you over the bars.

Motocross Tracks: I think they would be fun on a pitty as the jumps arent tooo big on some tracks and are mostly tabletops. They dont have as many as BDV but they arent crowded.

Supercross Track: Wasn't open when I visited so can't comment.

Trails: Heaps and heaps of trails. Sandy, rocky, open and tight bush stuff. Not a big fan of trails but didn't mind these. They have heaps of hillclimbs, although i didnt even attemp any, i've heard they are alot of fun and challenging.

FMX Ramps: They had 3 ramps out when I went. 1 was about 50cm tall so that doesnt really cound as a FMX ramp. But they have 2 massive landings and both the ramps can be moved closer to the landing if you want. The smaller ramp isnt steep at all but you still get a fair bit of height. Enough that guys were doin heelclicker on KX450F's.The second is alot steeper but i didn't get a very good look as i new i definitely wouldn't attempt it then.

They have updated the Website: Home

I am hopefully goin out to Manar on the 1st of January 2008 until the 6th if i get my new bike (MSO Pro) before then and give the ramps a go ;)

I hope my "review" helps anyone looking for somewhere a little different and less crowded to ride.

hey mate where is manar park can you lets us no asap cheers buddy

Latest posts

Back