QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what happened to ducar.r.spec

i live in landsborough and have been out in the forestry there and at glasshouse
glasshouse is too harsh for a mini bike i thought, long straights and huge puddles isnt my style. but landsborough is the go, alot more tighter fun tracks

p.m me if anyones keen for a ride?

hey dude im bak
ull have to wait till i get a new pitty dude wich should be soon
ill let u know u can come out and hit up a few tracks with us

Hey all, ive read thru this entire thread and havent seen anyone mention anything north of Mackay... Im in townsville, havent been living here long and Im lookin for places to ride... Ive found one spot just out of town (the Bohle for any locals reading this) But a lot of it is just too rough for pitty's (need bigger wheels!)
And Im pretty new to riding and I get scared with dudes on massive 600's flyin around me doin jumps n shit when Im just learning to ride ;-)

So as well as advising to have a few spoons of cement and harden the f__k up ;-) Are any of you guys out there with pitty's in Townsville? Where do ya go ridin? (apart from the savanna/ swamp lands.. too salty!)

Last edited:
hi just bought a 150cc dirtbike and was woundering were i could find some good trails to ride on the goldcoast. THANKS HEEPS

good place on the sunny coast well there are tones of single tracks out the back of beerwah(where i am ) and then there is peachester very hill and then a bit ferther in land there is bellthorpe extremly hilly by my opinion where u from on the coast ?

can anyone tell me a good place to ride on the sunshine coast??

hey dude

where on the coast r u located?

there are heaps of tracks where lifan-1p55 said in all the forestry plus try old caloundra rd just off steve irwin way and drive along and just after the second intersection there is an opening in the forest and the fence and you just go down there and on ur left under the powerlines there is a moto track that people have made.

hope this helps

me and cameron88 and couple of mates will probly go for a ride saturday around landsborough and mooloolah forestry and out caloundra road if the dam isnt to high and i can get through my tracks haha anyone heading out

me and cameron88 and couple of mates will probly go for a ride saturday around landsborough and mooloolah forestry and out caloundra road if the dam isnt to high and i can get through my tracks haha anyone heading out

i wish i was but im going to harvey bay for the long weekend :( it will be good riding if the weather stays good.

lol i go riding with lifan 1p55 and his mum
ull have to come 4 a ride with us 1 time dude

lol yer good bike u should come out to beerwah some time i ride with ducar and my mum but my mum isnt a normal mum she is good with bikes lol

Just a heads up people, the police are having a crackdown on dirtbikes riding on crown land

Latest posts

Back