QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer maybe one day i just snaped the clutch lever off... lol. where in berewah are u??

i live just over the train tacks near the high way yer my bike is a 140 dont listen to ducar my bike isnt a p.o.s hes just jelous that i am fast in the single tracks lol p.m when u whont to for a ride out here

i live just over the train tacks near the high way yer my bike is a 140 dont listen to ducar my bike isnt a p.o.s hes just jelous that i am fast in the single tracks lol p.m when u whont to for a ride out here
thats why u cant keep up eh :rolleyes:

I'll race yas, my bike might not look flash but i know it gave reece a run for his money before i got right into the motor and uped the gearing:cool:

nar reece is faster than me but he has been ridin longer and my bike is completely stock his has a little work done to it

Hey guys. I've noticed most of the places mentioned are mainly bush tracks and MX parks like Black Duck Valley but i was wandering if any one knew of any Pitbike MX tracks on or around the sunshine coast? I went to Marshalls Lagoon a while ago but he had to cloes his track down. Also is there any proper pitbike races in southeast queensland that are easy to get into as i would like to give racing a go.

Thanks.

hi guys

JUST HERE TO WARN YOU THAt AT FORT lYTTON THE DIRECTION HAS CHANGERS, YOU NOW GO CLOCKWISE (FROM THE GATE THAT YOU ENTER THE TRAK FROM) AND IT IS HELLGOOD KEN CHANGED FOR THE RACEDAY A FEW WEEKENDS AGO AND IT IS AWSOME, NEW DOUBLES, 1 OF THE WHOOPS ARE JUMPS AND THE BIG TABLETOP IS NOW MUCH EASIER TO JUMP CAUSE THE DOWNY ISNT SOO STEEP AND THE UPPY IS REALLY GOOD.
THE TRAK IS BEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUTIFL SOOO MUCH FUN
MUST GO THERE

YEAH AND GUYS DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ALLOW PIT BIKES ONTO REEDY CREEK TRACK CAUSE I KNO THAT STANY MORE (ON SANDY CREEK RD) DOES NOT ALLOW PIT BIKES CAUSE IVE EMAIL THE OWNER HE SAYS DEFINITELY NOT!!! SO THE ONLY TRACK THAT IVE RIDDEN AT IS LYTTON AND I WANT SOME DIFFERENT STUFF

Theres a place at the caboolture markets that runs on friday nights. 6-16yr olds only. Bikes max of 110cc, but any size pittys are fine. Quads, trikes, and buggies as well. It costs $5 first time there then $40 (public liability insurance), then $5 every time thereafter. Starts at 5pm the runs to about 8pm. Its only a circular track with chicanes. Designed to be educational. Good for learners. Any more Questions PM me.

Last edited:
it's awsome

i,ve been there a few times with my 150cc orin and they have a fast 50 track it,s okay but i went on jounior novice track and i smashed everyone aroud the track and cleared all the jumps. theres also a i 50 track first went on but i later got kicked of. you can even go on the big tracks if theres hardly no one on them

hey dude

where on the coast r u located?

there are heaps of tracks where lifan-1p55 said in all the forestry plus try old caloundra rd just off steve irwin way and drive along and just after the second intersection there is an opening in the forest and the fence and you just go down there and on ur left under the powerlines there is a moto track that people have made.

hope this helps

does anyone know if this place is still available to ride at?

Latest posts

Back