QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty sure its motard. there isnt to many spots around that area.... there's a place called Shea Rd its a pretty good spot to ride last week there was like up to 60 people there !! pretty good for private property :) but its abit hard to find...

No dirt just a tar mat track with some cool corners and a wicked main straight - - - coming from the other half who actually rides there

be 8 of us down old caloundra road way down near the forestry on saturday. Place goes off tap and goes on for miles

Hey guys im in nrthside brisbane and new to bikes,just got my 1st pit bike and would like to know any legal place to ride? around mount cootha but heard its illegal? please help just need address as i got gps thanks again

I got a track here in gympie, its council land, but i think they have forgotten about it, been riding there for about a year now and never once seen a copper...
Dirt Squirtin' Minis-Home is my site
email me at [email protected] for directions...
i have about 10 tracks going at once, its good fun...

roys road got ownned by cops 2 weekends ago. Few mates got done the rest bailed. Always see pitties out down there. Mad place.

really? i swear the cops there used to just ride past and wave?? what happend to them , fines etc??

Canungra 50's Classic.. 16th November.. awesome fast flowing track..

visit my myspace for details.

ill check out that cunungra track for sure....been looking for somewhere new

Id be keen to hit a few of the brissy people up for a ride somewhere.... like organise a miniriders meet up ???

I ride out at moggill, right on the river, but cant really share where it as its council property and the coppers rape it if there is too many people :O

with roys road they all got final official warnings and took them back to cars etc. took rego n that. Second time you get raillllled though.

But bailing at roys road from cops n rangers is almost as easy as stopping.

id go the run option. mine hit 110 with the stock head and 63mm piston :D

have u guys herd that fort lynton will be closing down at the end of the year will there be a new venue to have a proper ride at after that has any one herd of rippleys mini track i havent been there but i have heard good things

hi i read a thread about that track iN Canungra i keen for a new spot to ride any one no the deal with it if u can just rock up and ride or if u need to get in contact with someone

The track at canungra is on private property,so ya cant just rock up and ride,fort lytton mini track is still open and will be till the new track gets built over near airport? in bout 6mths?

any one no where you can ride decent freestyle hits im sick of all the lame ass jump around brizzy ive been riding i got bored at forte lynton last time i rode there about a month ago and started riding the big bike track and cleared every jump on it on my 08 motovert pro now that was some sweet fun the look on some peoples faces siting in the stands when i was jumping the big tabe in front of them was pure gold

thats sweet they are building a new track is that were the race meets will be moved too i was concerned when i herd lynton was been shut that the mini scene will start to fade a bit cant wait for a new track will it be run by the same people

any one have a link or the info on how to enter the comp at the canungra track coming up

Latest posts

Back